11-01-2011, 04:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As far as I know, EA hasnt banned anyone yet. If you transferred your coins/players to another account that is safe, i recommend you leave everything at least for a couple of days because for the last pack glitch the patched it and a couple days later they issued bans. so just be cautious because a couple days without playing with your squad is worth it, i had to learn the hard way last time and lost all my shit.
11-01-2011, 07:34 PM #20
xDyNaMiiCzZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CFC1888 View Post
EA tax is crap true lol. To the people who don't think EA will ban are wrong, they deffo will about this.. they are claiming it now as hacking them. Did you not see the EA developer tweet saying he was going through the list and if people do it will get banned.?

Never thought of it as being a threat? The fact he said he was going through the list yet no one is banned pretty much tells me he lied.
11-01-2011, 08:23 PM #21
sakz
Haxor!
Originally posted by xDyNaMiiCzZ View Post
Never thought of it as being a threat? The fact he said he was going through the list yet no one is banned pretty much tells me he lied.

Yh, but to be honest i felt a little convinced he was telling the truth.....but his just an ass-clown looking for attention
11-02-2011, 09:56 PM #22
I just wish they would hurry up and do the bans because i wanna transfer all my shit back to my account lol
11-02-2011, 10:28 PM #23
Hello going to put a couple of times the code 303 now. It is advisable to do so with a second account?
11-02-2011, 10:49 PM #24
Ea developer christophe, tweeted earlier in reply to someone saying ban all pack glitchers as they have multi accounts to trade the players/swap them back. He said if they ban the person for doing pack glitch, they will ban all accounts on the same IP sort of thing if you get me. So if i made a seperate account now, transferred players - If i was to get banned they'd ban both.
11-02-2011, 11:10 PM #25
Originally posted by CFC1888 View Post
Ea developer christophe, tweeted earlier in reply to someone saying ban all pack glitchers as they have multi accounts to trade the players/swap them back. He said if they ban the person for doing pack glitch, they will ban all accounts on the same IP sort of thing if you get me. So if i made a seperate account now, transferred players - If i was to get banned they'd ban both.

guess i should change my IP then huh? lol
11-02-2011, 11:29 PM #26
That won't do anything I don't think.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo