11-19-2011, 05:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im not sure how does someone do it, and how does it earn them money but if you are doing it STOP IT, ITS ANNOYING!
I dont care if you cheat, as long it doesnt **** up my game. I want to get in the game and play instead of facing some ****** who disconnects and still gets money for it.
It makes me lose contracts and I would like to keep them because they are ****ing expensive on PC.

The following user thanked EnterNameHere for this useful post:

Problem?
11-19-2011, 09:12 PM #2
Theo Walcott
Do a barrel roll!
Wow , that must be annoying, but so far that haven't happened to me..
11-19-2011, 09:33 PM #3
Budz
Former Staff
Wrong section buddy, but on a other note, you do have a point :p
11-20-2011, 01:30 AM #4
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
I agree 100 per cent
11-20-2011, 11:51 AM #5
Happens to me as well :mad:, not just sure if it's another bug in the game or someone is doing it on purpose but either way it's annoying.
11-20-2011, 05:15 PM #6
Originally posted by BlowJobsFor5k View Post
Happens to me as well :mad:, not just sure if it's another bug in the game or someone is doing it on purpose but either way it's annoying.

its clearly done on purpose because if you look at the leaderboards match earnings section and play against anyone on that list, its almost 100% sure that youll get disconnected after loading
11-20-2011, 05:27 PM #7
Ѕσυίτε
Little One
The worst problem for me was (im banned now) was when i had bidded items on my watch the players bids would update so i would end up losing the player because it doesnt update the other bids.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo