12-20-2011, 01:02 PM #1
xQuZe-
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i'm messing around with tamper data. Just got custom prices working. Let me know if it's interesting enough to post here.
If so i post a tut.

Proof: (no photoshop. Just some black boxes with paint to hide stuff.)

You must login or register to view this content.

Also just put one up for 50. I guess 50 is the lowest.
Last edited by xQuZe- ; 12-20-2011 at 01:32 PM.
12-20-2011, 02:05 PM #2
Buy a bronze pack, put most of items for 100/50.

Repeat.

Profit????
12-20-2011, 03:46 PM #3
Originally posted by xQuZe
Hi, i'm messing around with tamper data. Just got custom prices working. Let me know if it's interesting enough to post here.
If so i post a tut.

good post and find wouldnt mind a tutorial see how many others do first though also why have you covered up your expired trade pile items and coins and bid tokens dont get that 'what you hiding boy' :shh: lol
12-20-2011, 04:05 PM #4
Cesc_4
Keeper
Yeah, it's funny, hope someone will buy it. Happy

12-20-2011, 10:28 PM #5
xQuZe-
You talkin to me?
Just saw this on youtube with cheat engine on the old web app. Think this is a new find. New way for the 150 coin glitch. Will post a tut tommorrow.
12-20-2011, 10:54 PM #6
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Hi, i'm messing around with tamper data. Just got custom prices working. Let me know if it's interesting enough to post here.
If so i post a tut.

Just saw this on youtube with cheat engine on the old web app. Think this is a new find. New way for the 150 coin glitch. Will post a tut tommorrow.

It has been posted loads and loads of times. When I was first doing this and was the only one doing it I made 300k in a week in Fifa 11 around March or something? I posted it later in June:

12-21-2011, 09:39 PM #7
xQuZe-
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Neymar View Post
It has been posted loads and loads of times. When I was first doing this and was the only one doing it I made 300k in a week in Fifa 11 around March or something? I posted it later in June:

Cheatengine way is patched isnt it? I did it diffrent. Well if cheatengine still works then iwont bother making a tut.
12-21-2011, 10:39 PM #8
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Cheatengine way is patched isnt it? I did it diffrent. Well if cheatengine still works then iwont bother making a tut.

Yeah it still works.
12-21-2011, 10:57 PM #9
whats the benefit of using cheatengine?

whats it for??
12-21-2011, 11:02 PM #10
Remco87
Little One
couldnt get it to work with cheatengine, works with tamper data tho, basically the same as the pack glitch, just change the values for start bid and buy now =) easy as that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo