Post: i can boost your pro in 2 mins flat to 100% accomplishment 93 ovr
01-12-2012, 07:40 PM #1
mjohno27
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); RIGHT TO SAVE CONFUSION THIS WILL HACK YOUR PRO TO 100% ACCOMPLISHMENTS 92 OVR GOALKEEPER OR 95 CENTRE BACK MIDFIELD OR STRIKER IS 88 OR MORE IF YOU TINKER
DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL SAVE AND CHECK ALL YOUR SETTINGS EG, LIKE THE COMMENTARY IS IN PORTUGUESE THINGS LIKE THAT OK HOPE THIS IS CLEARED UP NOW
:confused:

ok so i had a post banned because certain people don't like the fact that i will do this for anyone :y: even if you just have 10 posts if you intend on using the site properly (like i did). But you dont have to bribe me ok enough of the rant now on to the good part.

so i am going to make use of xploder which i bought specifically for this what i need you to do is simple follow these steps.

1. check on the spine of your fifa 12 case to make sure it is bles01381 (only works for this )

2. go to your ps3 with a usb stick and go into your game saves go to fifa 12 and copy PROFILE
SETTINGS 1. has to be that for this to work

3. copy the save file which if done right should look like this SAVEDATA then bles013810000 to your computer. once on the computer please zip the file for ease of uploading ect. this is easy just right click on the save and then click send to zip folder now name the folder bles013810000 then your user name eg bles013810000mjohno27 right ok so now you have your zipped file now go to mediafire and upload it.

4. now in media fire you get the option to share it should copy automatically quote me and put as follows

NGU NAME
THEN ADD YOUR COPIED LINK HERE EG
mjohno27
You must login or register to view this content.

under here you can offer me all sorts of goodies to this ahahahaha only joking :PBJ:

i will then quote you back with your new game save simply download unzip put it on your usb go to your ps3 go to saves then copy hey presto your now 100% accomplished please rate me thats all i ask
Last edited by mjohno27 ; 01-14-2012 at 08:51 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to mjohno27 for this useful post:

Drogash, DylanClark, inubv4, lriSh__PrO, MgFoxy, NeedaLifeSoon, sleden

The following 2 users groaned at mjohno27 for this awful post:

Joseph, vTiger.
01-12-2012, 07:45 PM #2
Originally posted by mjohno27 View Post
ok so i had a post banned because certain people don't like the fact that i will do this for anyone :y: even if you just have 10 posts if you intend on using the site properly (like i did). But you dont have to bribe me ok enough of the rant now on to the good part.

so i am going to make use of xploder which i bought specifically for this what i need you to do is simple follow these steps.

1. check on the spine of your fifa 12 case to make sure it is bles01381 (only works for this )

2. go to your ps3 with a usb stick and go into your game saves go to fifa 12 and copy PROFILE
SETTINGS 1. has to be that for this to work

3. copy the save file which if done right should look like this SAVEDATA then bles013810000 to your computer. once on the computer please zip the file for ease of uploading ect. this is easy just right click on the save and then click send to zip folder now name the folder bles013810000 then your user name eg bles013810000mjohno27 right ok so now you have your zipped file now go to mediafire and upload it.

4. now in media fire you get the option to share it should copy automatically quote me and put as follows

NGU NAME
THEN ADD YOUR COPIED LINK HERE EG
mjohno27
You must login or register to view this content.

under here you can offer me all sorts of goodies to this ahahahaha only joking :PBJ:

i will then quote you back with your new game save simply download unzip put it on your usb go to your ps3 go to saves then copy hey presto your now 100% accomplished please rate me thats all i ask

You must login or register to view this content. please Happy
01-12-2012, 07:55 PM #3
mjohno27
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by andre2011 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. please Happy

You must login or register to view this content. here you go let me no how you get on
01-12-2012, 08:02 PM #4
NGU Username: kiker1
Save Data Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Y want 100%

Thanks
01-12-2012, 08:05 PM #5
You must login or register to view this content. here you go let me no how you get on

worked perfectly mate. thanks loads Happy Happy on your old thread you mentioned not changing the position settings etc, can i change his name and appearance tho? thanks again.

Rep added.
Last edited by andre2011 ; 01-12-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: adding rep
01-12-2012, 08:16 PM #6
mjohno27
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kiker1 View Post
NGU Username: kiker1
Save Data Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Y want 100%

Thanks

You must login or register to view this content. enjoy

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by andre2011 View Post
worked perfectly mate. thanks loads Happy Happy on your old thread you mentioned not changing the position settings etc, can i change his name and appearance tho? thanks again.

Rep added.

yeh you can skin colour is bit tricky but hey who cares right
01-12-2012, 08:25 PM #7
Yees Run you re the best :bro:
01-12-2012, 08:27 PM #8
mjohno27
Bounty hunter
did anyone get any trophies with this just wanted to no because i had trophies to begin with
01-12-2012, 08:28 PM #9
You must login or register to view this content. enjoy

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

yeh you can skin colour is bit tricky but hey who cares right

not fussed, just the name really lol. is there an ut mod?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

did anyone get any trophies with this just wanted to no because i had trophies to begin with

no i didnt get any trophys
01-12-2012, 08:33 PM #10
mjohno27
Bounty hunter
cool just wonderd and as for fut not yet but i have heard of coin multiplication but takes allot of time to do

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

going on fifa clubs for a bit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo