04-30-2013, 11:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Chinchanpu is selling this glitch for 50k coins. After purchasing this glitch from him, I felt I was conned and there’s nothing new about this glitch. Your suspicions are correct it does use a lag switch!

Please follow the following steps.

1. Download Net Tools 5.
2. Open Net Tools and 5 and locate ‘UDP Flooder’.
3. Replace the IP in UDP Flooder to 27.27.27.27
4. If you have a fast internet connection set the speed to 9 or 10. If you have a slower connection then set to 5 or 6.
5. Now launch Fifa and go into online season. It doesn’t matter if you are host or not, will work for both.
6. Score a goal against your opponent.
7. Once you have scored start the UDP Flooder. This will lag the game and eventually lag the game out. (Players freeze).
8. You will have a popup window appear on your tv saying ‘connection lost to your opponent’. As soon as this popup window appears, press stop on the udp flooder. (Do this straight away).
9. You will be taken back to the season menu and be awarded the win. If you are losing, you can still use this method and you will not gain a loss or a win.

Important notes to remember:
a) You must have a wired connection from your pc to your router.
b) You must be wireless on your console.

That’s basically is the glitch which is already well known. This will also work in online tournaments. Not worth 50k is it!!!

I would appreciate a thumbs up if I helped you all out. This is a forum and we should not be charging for this information for personal gain but to help our fellow gamers out.

The following 19 users say thank you to Bmo7-HD for this useful post:

a7meDz, berhem, Cobra-_-Eyes, Cooler, eaglechamp, Hmoob_Mods, houwapeace, iamdadutchpride, liban828, LucasBara, Mr cake man, Myenooshah, Phrenzy, RobinVanPersie, SayBz, Steven3657, UnTaMeD-KiD, Womanizer, Zoomity
05-01-2013, 10:23 AM #20
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Oh the grammar going on here...

But at the end of the day, he was providing a service,and people bought it if they so wished.
I just feel sorry for them really.
And if you need help/glitches to win matches or gain an advantage whilst playing online, then I suggest u stick to offline modes only.

I love my FIFA, and play it more or less every day, and never once played offline,unless it's the totw challenge.
Thats the fun of it, to win,lose or draw, it's part of the game and what makes it fun.
That feeling of beating somebody good or half decent online without help, Priceless...
i agree with you I don't see why people have to cheat to gain coins... U win some you lose some I say Smile
05-01-2013, 12:49 PM #21
this always disconnects me not the opponent :L
05-01-2013, 01:48 PM #22
chinchanpu
Little One
Originally posted by HD View Post
You’re clearly disheartened by no further self-gain. A glitch that’s been well known since 2009 and you butter coat it to sell for 50k! Guess greed got to you bro. You can keep hampering on about fame this that and the other. But the real point of the matter is I stopped you from self-gain to an exploit that is already freely available all over the net. Not only did you deny on a number of occasions linking this glitch to lag switch but you carried on conning people for it. You can call me any name under the sun, I frankly don’t care. What really matters is stopping selfish people like you from self-gain. On another note, you talk about having stopped playing Fifa yet you will still charging people 50k for the glitch, how does that work Einstein?

This is my last direct response to you, so please do make your reply a meaningful one and not just yibba yabba you cost me coins, like you’ve been using this glitch on others….Hypocrite may I add!

Thanks.

yeah this world is full of greed i wont deny it 1 last thing i never understood since 2009? for what reason does ppl use this to win a match when the timer counts as money there were never bonus coins or packs since fifa 2010 wich i must say that response if not dumb ilogical for me what can i do winning all the matches with 200 coins free on the net all my clients never knew about this and someone can choose whether they say their stuff or not sort of their own policy

about the money yeah i ve been stopping playing but i want to build my favorite team for a while just in case a friend ask me to play just for fun other thing than that i dont really care so yeah ive stopped playing fifa any problem with what i do or not with my life?

feel so important this is gonna be my last response that really is low way to talk ppl
05-01-2013, 02:23 PM #23
have send this glitch to the ea support, ea will find a solution
05-02-2013, 01:16 PM #24
Tyga.
Who’s Jim Erased?
This doesnt even work, the game won't lag out
05-02-2013, 05:44 PM #25
Thanks for this mate! Good to know that guy who was selling it previously is pissed Smile

Pretty similar to the cain and abel method :P
05-02-2013, 09:30 PM #26
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
i am going to try this
05-04-2013, 01:47 PM #27
ban its possible???
05-04-2013, 03:10 PM #28
Doesn't work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo