04-30-2013, 11:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Chinchanpu is selling this glitch for 50k coins. After purchasing this glitch from him, I felt I was conned and there’s nothing new about this glitch. Your suspicions are correct it does use a lag switch!

Please follow the following steps.

1. Download Net Tools 5.
2. Open Net Tools and 5 and locate ‘UDP Flooder’.
3. Replace the IP in UDP Flooder to 27.27.27.27
4. If you have a fast internet connection set the speed to 9 or 10. If you have a slower connection then set to 5 or 6.
5. Now launch Fifa and go into online season. It doesn’t matter if you are host or not, will work for both.
6. Score a goal against your opponent.
7. Once you have scored start the UDP Flooder. This will lag the game and eventually lag the game out. (Players freeze).
8. You will have a popup window appear on your tv saying ‘connection lost to your opponent’. As soon as this popup window appears, press stop on the udp flooder. (Do this straight away).
9. You will be taken back to the season menu and be awarded the win. If you are losing, you can still use this method and you will not gain a loss or a win.

Important notes to remember:
a) You must have a wired connection from your pc to your router.
b) You must be wireless on your console.

That’s basically is the glitch which is already well known. This will also work in online tournaments. Not worth 50k is it!!!

I would appreciate a thumbs up if I helped you all out. This is a forum and we should not be charging for this information for personal gain but to help our fellow gamers out.

The following 19 users say thank you to Bmo7-HD for this useful post:

a7meDz, berhem, Cobra-_-Eyes, Cooler, eaglechamp, Hmoob_Mods, houwapeace, iamdadutchpride, liban828, LucasBara, Mr cake man, Myenooshah, Phrenzy, RobinVanPersie, SayBz, Steven3657, UnTaMeD-KiD, Womanizer, Zoomity
04-30-2013, 11:52 AM #2
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
This was the glitch? Was doing this a while ago!
04-30-2013, 11:54 AM #3
Originally posted by HD View Post
So Chinchanpu is selling this glitch for 50k coins. After purchasing this glitch from him, I felt I was conned and there’s nothing new about this glitch. Your suspicions are correct it does use a lag switch!

1. Download Net Tools 5.
4. If you have a fast internet connection set the speed to 9 or 10. If you have a slower connection then set to 5 or 6.
5. Now launch Fifa and go into online season. It doesn’t matter if you are host or not, will work for both.
7. Once you have scored start the UDP Flooder. This will lag the game and eventually lag the game out. (Players freeze).
8. You will have a popup window appear on your tv saying ‘connection lost to your opponent’. As soon as this popup window appears, press stop on the udp flooder. (Do this straight away).
9. You will be taken back to the season menu and be awarded the win. If you are losing, you can still use this method and you will not gain a loss or a win.

That’s basically is the glitch which is already well known. This will also work in online tournaments. Not worth 50k is it!!!

I would appreciate a thumbs up if I helped you all out. This is a forum and we should not be charging for this information for personal gain but to help our fellow gamers out.

haha i knew it found it all over the net when i searched
04-30-2013, 01:59 PM #4
chinchanpu
Little One
So Chinchanpu is selling this glitch for 50k coins. After purchasing this glitch from him, I felt I was conned and there’s nothing new about this glitch. Your suspicions are correct it does use a lag switch!

1. Download Net Tools 5.

well second time that envy wins over trust i guess ppl for fame would do anything im a bit sad for you tho which who knows this will get patched not good for anyone actually and if a lot of ppl sees this every match online will be dnf
the massive ppl doing this will be abusing thats why i didnt want to release it public so actually the gaming on fifa now must or will be really bad if this spreads Genius! but i dont play ut anymore so im not gonna suffer a lot enjoy fifa with a bunch of trickster u made the day for half million users on fifa Winky Winky
04-30-2013, 02:58 PM #5
easyer is the method "extreme flooder" in net tools 5 Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

and easy goals its possible with this Smile You must login or register to view this content.
04-30-2013, 04:13 PM #6
Thanks alot !!!
04-30-2013, 04:29 PM #7
wow this was the method LOL this has been known for ages

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by chinchanpu View Post
well second time that envy wins over trust i guess ppl for fame would do anything im a bit sad for you tho which who knows this will get patched not good for anyone actually and if a lot of ppl sees this every match online will be dnf
the massive ppl doing this will be abusing thats why i didnt want to release it public so actually the gaming on fifa now must or will be really bad if this spreads Genius! but i dont play ut anymore so im not gonna suffer a lot enjoy fifa with a bunch of trickster u made the day for half million users on fifa Winky Winky

lol stfu everytime somebody said does it involving kicked you said no your a lier who wants coins
04-30-2013, 04:43 PM #8

1. Download Net Tools 5.

I tryed it seems not to be working man it disconects my oponent but my self tho i clicks top exactly after the thing on screen popups
04-30-2013, 04:46 PM #9
chinchanpu
Little One
Originally posted by drstallz View Post
wow this was the method LOL this has been known for ages

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

lol stfu everytime somebody said does it involving kicked you said no your a lier who wants coins

it actually does not involve kicking him it just disconnect both sides from a game and the other guy wont get a lose so its healthy wont harm anyone instead of doing that one that makes the other instantly lose wich is cheap for me

hahaha was funny i gave the service and always fixed their internet in case this didnt work looks like some will make it work others wont gl
04-30-2013, 05:23 PM #10
Originally posted by chinchanpu View Post
it actually does not involve kicking him it just disconnect both sides from a game and the other guy wont get a lose so its healthy wont harm anyone instead of doing that one that makes the other instantly lose wich is cheap for me

hahaha was funny i gave the service and always fixed their internet in case this didnt work looks like some will make it work others wont gl

make it work? look how easy it is it has been known since 2009 and you charge 50k for it l0l

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo