Post: someone i know is getting hundreds of fifa points and idk how??
10-03-2013, 08:10 PM #1
lil_mr_joker
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i have a friend that is getting thousands of fifa points 4600 at the time he was getting them in fifa 13 and now fifa 14 he did to me 2 times in fifa 13 but he doesnt want to tell me does anyone have an idea of what he is doing???
10-03-2013, 08:32 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by joker View Post
so i have a friend that is getting thousands of fifa points 4600 at the time he was getting them in fifa 13 and now fifa 14 he did to me 2 times in fifa 13 but he doesnt want to tell me does anyone have an idea of what he is doing???

Social engineering EA because they are stupid... 4600 is the Max you can get it one transaction on Fifa 13 and that is why he is getting that much. Then he just transfers them onto Fifa 14...

I did it twice on Fifa 13 but you can quickly fill up your case history with Fifa 13 requests and get caught out.
10-03-2013, 09:00 PM #3
lil_mr_joker
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Groovy
Social engineering EA because they are stupid... 4600 is the Max you can get it one transaction on Fifa 13 and that is why he is getting that much. Then he just transfers them onto Fifa 14...

I did it twice on Fifa 13 but you can quickly fill up your case history with Fifa 13 requests and get caught out.

so is there anyway i can do it a few times? can you help me please if thats possible with you of course. thanks for the answer tho!!! :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo