01-21-2014, 12:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
TOOL FIFA 14 V1.03 byJS93 v1.02

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD

01-21-2014, 09:19 PM #11
B3ngModz
Bounty hunter
Stop trying guys. It IS impossible ! Everything is stored on THEIR servers so it won't stick.
01-22-2014, 12:22 AM #12
DonnyModz
Pokemon Trainer
Looks like this guy has his mind set on making a RTM tool for fifa haha
please stop now
01-22-2014, 01:59 AM #13
xRaW
xI2aW-
Using link bucks which then links to adfly which then links to the actual link? for something thats probably a load of crap for online mods that dont stick? Well isnt that great, also translation plz?

Heres the actual link You must login or register to view this content.
01-22-2014, 01:22 PM #14
level if it works, if you translate the information you will see that it gets in the next actualisacion Ships money. There is stolen, it is 100% mine
01-24-2014, 12:17 AM #15
Guys stop doubting FIFA 14 just because it's server sided... Look at NBA 2K14? That's also server sided but it has been hacked. Look at Call Of Duty, Prestige 10 I believe was server sided on one of the cods, well the stats and level for cod was server sided yet we were still able to make tools for that. We all know the FIFA Modding Community isn't as large as the Call Of Duty community perhaps that's why we haven't found anything yet?? I'm not saying this tool work's but I know their is one tool for your level that works? We just need to look harder? We have cracked the code for the level and now why not look for much more? Stop being so negative towards FIFA?

The following user thanked ImReeceify for this useful post:

Swifter
01-27-2014, 07:52 PM #16
Subz96
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ImReeceify View Post
Guys stop doubting FIFA 14 just because it's server sided... Look at NBA 2K14? That's also server sided but it has been hacked. Look at Call Of Duty, Prestige 10 I believe was server sided on one of the cods, well the stats and level for cod was server sided yet we were still able to make tools for that. We all know the FIFA Modding Community isn't as large as the Call Of Duty community perhaps that's why we haven't found anything yet?? I'm not saying this tool work's but I know their is one tool for your level that works? We just need to look harder? We have cracked the code for the level and now why not look for much more? Stop being so negative towards FIFA?

If your that bothered find the shit yourself lol.

The following user thanked Subz96 for this useful post:

qwerty786
01-27-2014, 11:40 PM #17
I am, I think I've found something.. Not sharing shit with you now..
01-28-2014, 10:54 AM #18
ciao1102
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ImReeceify View Post
I am, I think I've found something.. Not sharing shit with you now..

what is it? tell in PM
01-28-2014, 03:08 PM #19
just face it, it looks like there is no hacks and will never be any for fifa..

:(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo