06-27-2013, 05:11 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:

Players:
Originally posted by another user
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution
xCreaperz
L33O_O-__-O Letters not numbers
LiamAngioy
xPhrenzy
FrostBytz
lop_96
Budz(If i win, the winner will be the one who plays in the finals against me)

New Players:
Originally posted by another user
ElTriCksTeR
hczinhoo
ChynkBud
zAnnnth
hueseyin53
Last edited by Budz ; 07-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

-FlameK-, Angioy, BrinkerzHD, Bruno, DeNoMix, FuzzaMuzza, Gandalf, GetTangoed, Kwood, Liam-, Mr cake man, revel, Smexeh, Soldier., xMo

The following user groaned Budz for this awful post:

annern
07-05-2013, 03:48 AM #119
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Budz View Post

Add me in buds...

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:

Players:

New Players:

Add me in budz
07-05-2013, 05:41 AM #120
Angioy
Mario!
I was thinking after this tournament you should do an international tournament and when people enter put there psn name with an international team Smile
07-05-2013, 06:02 AM #121
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by xMo View Post
Add me in budz

Originally posted by AyeeLG View Post
Budz, I'll play him to fill in 2 more spots on the table?

You guys will be playing each other. You live in the same time zone so it should be easy. I'll replace you guys with Dylan and husseiyn because they're not active. Hurry up though! Mo, tell him your psn so he can add you or vice versa.

The following user thanked Budz for this useful post:

xMo
07-05-2013, 06:05 AM #122
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by leocheung View Post
I'm in
PSN: THE_JEW-SNiiFF3R

Originally posted by annern55 View Post
I'll join, if it's not to late Winky Winky
PSN: Andey55

You guys will be playing each other. If the match is not played by tonight then both of you will be disqualified. This will depend on who's online and who isn't. I updated the brackets and you should have no problems. Good luck.
07-05-2013, 08:49 AM #123
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by angioy View Post
I was thinking after this tournament you should do an international tournament and when people enter put there psn name with an international team Smile

Originally posted by DeNoMix View Post
We played Budz!!

DeNoMix vs FrostBytz

I won on goal-difference..
btw one of the best FIFA enemys I had (Y)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25664[/ATTACH]

You guys will be playing each other...good luck :y:
07-05-2013, 10:22 AM #124
GetTangoed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD
b
Originally posted by Bruno
vv
Hurry up and play your game:P
07-05-2013, 10:26 AM #125
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by angioy View Post

Originally posted by DeNoMix View Post
We played Budz!!

DeNoMix vs FrostBytz

I won on goal-difference..
btw one of the best FIFA enemys I had (Y)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25664[/ATTACH]

Sorry, DenoMix, you won't be playing angjoy yet. LiamAngjoy reported that angjoy was lying so i have to wait until they play each other. Angjoy, i'm seeing if you were lying or not since your cousin sent me a message saying you guys didn't play.
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM #126
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]
I've updated the brackets. I'm waiting for results from Dylan who said the match has been played. So, play your opponents so we can get this over with.

Sorry bro, I was sick yesterday.I'll play it now.
07-05-2013, 12:03 PM #127
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]
Who won? I'm disqualifying people now.

OMFG! The kid that I am playing is never online and he wont send me his right PSN ID so I can't play him!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo