06-27-2013, 05:11 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:
You must login or register to view this content.

Players:
Originally posted by another user
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution
xCreaperz
L33O_O-__-O Letters not numbers
LiamAngioy
xPhrenzy
FrostBytz
lop_96
Budz(If i win, the winner will be the one who plays in the finals against me)

New Players:
Originally posted by another user
ElTriCksTeR
hczinhoo
ChynkBud
zAnnnth
hueseyin53
Last edited by Budz ; 07-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

-FlameK-, Angioy, BrinkerzHD, Bruno, DeNoMix, FuzzaMuzza, Gandalf, GetTangoed, Kwood, Liam-, Mr cake man, revel, Smexeh, Soldier., xMo

The following user groaned Budz for this awful post:

annern
07-07-2013, 03:44 PM #155
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Contact him on NGU! If he doesn't play the game in the next 2 days then he'll be disqualified.

very fair budz...

I was the one who played his matches always as fast as possible (watch the thread, I was the first finishing matches) and now, this stupid idiot spams me with invitations - although you told me that I need to wait due to complications (he lied or something) - I tell him not yet (had no time in this moment and needed to check whether we really were ment to play) and this *** comes to you and crys "oh budz, I asked him and he said not yet.. ahhhh Ima going to cry now.. here is a prove picture..." honestly - very primitive.
07-07-2013, 03:51 PM #156
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by DeNoMix View Post
very fair budz...

I was the one who played his matches always as fast as possible (watch the thread, I was the first finishing matches) and now, this stupid idiot spams me with invitations - although you told me that I need to wait due to complications (he lied or something) - I tell him not yet (had no time in this moment and needed to check whether we really were ment to play) and this *** comes to you and crys "oh budz, I asked him and he said not yet.. ahhhh Ima going to cry now.. here is a prove picture..." honestly - very primitive.

I gave you 2 days because you were one of the people who played their games instantly Winky Winky Did you guys play yet? I want YOU to post the pictures Smile
07-07-2013, 03:52 PM #157
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheLop96 View Post
hello ... it has been 3 days and there is no one to play against me (lop_65)

I'll be playing your brother Lop_96...could we meet at a time so we finish quickly? If you have skype add me : ahmedbadrawy
07-07-2013, 06:19 PM #158
Qalar
Big Daddy
I'll be playing your brother Lop_96...could we meet at a time so we finish quickly? If you have skype add me : ahmedbadrawy

hello i have added u on skype..

and when will i play a match its almost 6days and there is no one against me
07-07-2013, 09:01 PM #159
I gave you 2 days because you were one of the people who played their games instantly Winky Winky Did you guys play yet? I want YOU to post the pictures Smile

For real ? I just played him, won both matches (5:3 and 2:0).. he wrote me GoodGame and deletet me !?... without him in my friendslist I can not make the photo ? WTF does this guy think who he is ? I sent him two friendrequests, he denied both.. now he is not replying to the 3rd one... he makes me crazy.. this zAnnnth is a freaking cheater !

here he wrote me after the matches and his losses --> [ATTACH=CONFIG]25726[/ATTACH]

and here he does not f*** accept my request --> [ATTACH=CONFIG]25727[/ATTACH]
Last edited by DeNoMix ; 07-07-2013 at 09:30 PM.
07-08-2013, 03:05 AM #160
Angioy
Mario!
For real ? I just played him, won both matches (5:3 and 2:0).. he wrote me GoodGame and deletet me !?... without him in my friendslist I can not make the photo ? WTF does this guy think who he is ? I sent him two friendrequests, he denied both.. now he is not replying to the 3rd one... he makes me crazy.. this zAnnnth is a freaking cheater !

here he wrote me after the matches and his losses --> [ATTACH=CONFIG]25726[/ATTACH]

Reason for this lack of sportmanship is because it was not me who played you I left my computer active at my cousin LiamAngioy's house and that is who played you and also he said you played with custom squads and had an edited team. Ohh Furthermore, he said you hosted both games... So it was a mis-understanding.

I would be willing to play you on my account and not my cousin Smile
07-08-2013, 07:44 AM #161
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by angioy View Post
Reason for this lack of sportmanship is because it was not me who played you I left my computer active at my cousin LiamAngioy's house and that is who played you and also he said you played with custom squads and had an edited team. Ohh Furthermore, he said you hosted both games... So it was a mis-understanding.

DenoMix will go through. Sorry Angjoy, it isn't his or my problem. The problem is between you and your cousin and there's no proof of him playing the game.
07-08-2013, 07:47 AM #162
Angioy
Mario!
DenoMix will go through. Sorry Angjoy, it isn't his or my problem. The problem is between you and your cousin and there's no proof of him playing the game.

Fair enough Budz Smile, just making sure he knows he didn't play me because I know I wouldn't lose haha :P
07-08-2013, 10:35 PM #163
Originally posted by angioy View Post

soo poor man... edited teams, ur cousin played, I hosted both, u would never lose...
Get ur problems solved man and dont try to ruin systems by ur egoism!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo