THREAD: The Official NGU Fifa 13 Tournament!
  1. 06-27-2013, 05:11 PM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
    Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    bucko13
    xDylan-N-
    DhaxHD
    SHHHHHnig
    dallaspk
    WeStandOut-
    DeNoMix
    AyeeLG
    M4A1G-
    LeGeNd2Sick-
    DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
    lop_65
    ToLazyToBePro
    DmX_Revolution
    xCreaperz
    L33O_O-__-O Letters not numbers
    LiamAngioy
    xPhrenzy
    FrostBytz
    lop_96
    Budz(If i win, the winner will be the one who plays in the finals against me)

New Players:
    ElTriCksTeR
    hczinhoo
    ChynkBud
    zAnnnth
    hueseyin53
    Last edited by Budz ; 07-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Budz For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. The Following User Groaned Budz For This Awful Post:

4. 06-27-2013, 07:28 PM
    Dhaax.
    Maggbot timeout!
    Dhaax.
    Maggbot timeout!
    NextGenUpdate
    Cool cool Smile psn DhaxHD

Originally Posted by Budz View Post

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite and 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

Table/Ladder (will be made as soon as 32 players enter)

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    xbucko13x
    xDylan-N-
  5. 06-27-2013, 08:16 PM
    NextGenUpdate

My psn: dallaspk
  6. 06-27-2013, 09:06 PM
    GetTangoed
    Do a barrel roll!
    GetTangoed
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    bucko13
    xDylan-N-
    DhaxHD
    SHHHHHnig
    dallaspk

Defiantly up for this, my PSN is WeStandOut-
  7. 06-28-2013, 12:14 AM
    AyeeLG
    Trustworthy lvl 1
    AyeeLG
    Trustworthy lvl 1
    NextGenUpdate
    PSN: AyeeLG

Ready to play B)
  8. 06-28-2013, 12:31 AM
    DeNoMix
    Brute
    DeNoMix
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    bucko13
    xDylan-N-
    DhaxHD
    SHHHHHnig
    dallaspk
    WeStandOut-

Get me in !
    but there was another tournament which took me 1 million vbux and due to other players not playing I cannot winn the plot, so please be organized... PSN: DeNoMix
  9. 06-28-2013, 12:33 AM
    DeNoMix
    Brute
    DeNoMix
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DeNoMix View Post
    Get me in !
    but there was another tournament which took me 1 million vbux and due to other players not playing I cannot winn the plot, so please be organized... PSN: DeNoMix

by the way, can u please talk to mudkip ang get me back my vbux plus the vbux of BrinkerzHD whom I beat in the first round, its not fair he took all. thank you
  10. 06-28-2013, 12:40 AM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DeNoMix View Post
    by the way, can u please talk to mudkip ang get me back my vbux plus the vbux of BrinkerzHD whom I beat in the first round, its not fair he took all. thank you

We're investigating on this currently. Don't worry if the tourney doesn't continue(mudkips) then you'll get your vBux back!
  11. 06-28-2013, 04:45 AM
    revel
    Media Team Wannabe
    revel
    Media Team Wannabe
    NextGenUpdate

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    bucko13
    xDylan-N-
    DhaxHD
    SHHHHHnig
    dallaspk
    WeStandOut-
    DeNoMix
    AyeeLG

ToLazyToBePro
    Last edited by revel ; 06-28-2013 at 01:55 PM.

12. 06-28-2013, 04:52 AM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by revel View Post
    sign me up Happy

Edit your quote above with your PSN please Smile