06-27-2013, 05:11 PM #1
Budz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:

Players:
Originally posted by another user
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution
xCreaperz
L33O_O-__-O Letters not numbers
LiamAngioy
xPhrenzy
FrostBytz
lop_96
Budz(If i win, the winner will be the one who plays in the finals against me)

New Players:
Originally posted by another user
ElTriCksTeR
hczinhoo
ChynkBud
zAnnnth
hueseyin53
Last edited by Budz ; 07-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Budz for this useful post:

-FlameK-, Angioy, BrinkerzHD, Bruno, DeNoMix, FuzzaMuzza, Gandalf, GetTangoed, Kwood, Liam-, Mr cake man, revel, Smexeh, Soldier., xMo

The following user groaned Budz for this awful post:

annern
06-28-2013, 07:11 PM #29
Qalar
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Budz View Post

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

Table/Ladder (will be made as soon as 32 players enter)

Players:
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-

i would like to join .. psn : lop_65
06-28-2013, 08:32 PM #30
Jino
Mario!
Anybody wanna let me gameshare the FIFA 13?
06-28-2013, 10:16 PM #31
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
I got an idea though instead of being able to choose any team, I think we should make it random because otherwise all we get is Real Madrid vs Real Madrid. I was thinking make of list of 32 teams (I will make the list if needed) of 5* teams and top 4 and 1/2 star teams (like Portugal) and when making the ladder you use You must login or register to view this content. and whatever number they hit, they are that team. Then after that the round of 16 will have the same teams but in a different order and so on for the other rounds, so that you always changing team. This will give a new dimension to the games and would be fun to live stream what team everyone gets (maybe a bit over the top) also you can train with that team for a day or two before the game.

That would be a great idea but the problem in that is if we do the random teams then Real Madrid could get paired up with Portugal. Of course this wouldn't be fair since a weak player could be playing with a decent team while a strong player could play with a team like Madrid or Munich.
06-28-2013, 11:27 PM #32
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!

Details:

Players:
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution

xCreaperz
06-29-2013, 03:15 AM #33

Details:

Players:
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution
xCreaperz

Not joining, just pointing out the typo in the banner image tears
06-29-2013, 04:07 AM #34
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
Not joining, just pointing out the typo in the banner image tears

What the tears Thanks Ninja +rep 4 u :3
06-29-2013, 09:47 AM #35
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder

Details:

Players:
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG
M4A1G-
LeGeNd2Sick-
DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
lop_65
ToLazyToBePro
DmX_Revolution
xCreaperz

i'd like to be in this my psn is L33O_O-__-O. its letters not numbers Happy
06-29-2013, 01:30 PM #36
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!

Details:

Players:
doodlejumper1202
BrinkerzHD-YT
Prime-Toxiiic
bucko13
xDylan-N-
DhaxHD
SHHHHHnig
dallaspk
WeStandOut-
DeNoMix
AyeeLG