THREAD: The Official NGU Fifa 13 Tournament!
  1. 06-27-2013, 05:11 PM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite, 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team, AND $5 on Paypal Smile. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

To enter, you must Reply or Quote to this thread posting your PSN.

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

• No custom squads are allowed, only online squads. If there are any allegations that you have been using custom squads then you will be disqualified.

Remember, this tournament is for fun so keep it classy and enjoy it ^^
    Credits to #EE for the banner, give him some love!

Table/Ladder:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    bucko13
    xDylan-N-
    DhaxHD
    SHHHHHnig
    dallaspk
    WeStandOut-
    DeNoMix
    AyeeLG
    M4A1G-
    LeGeNd2Sick-
    DeZiRe_zR3LAPz
    lop_65
    ToLazyToBePro
    DmX_Revolution
    xCreaperz
    L33O_O-__-O Letters not numbers
    LiamAngioy
    xPhrenzy
    FrostBytz
    lop_96
    Budz(If i win, the winner will be the one who plays in the finals against me)

New Players:
    ElTriCksTeR
    hczinhoo
    ChynkBud
    zAnnnth
    hueseyin53
    Last edited by Budz ; 07-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Budz For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. The Following User Groaned Budz For This Awful Post:

4. 06-27-2013, 05:23 PM
    Doodle
    Little One
    Doodle
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Budz View Post

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite and 20k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

• Players will be listed on a ladder where they will go against another NGU User.

• Two games will be played. One Home and one Away. For example, I would play ResistTheSun...he'd invite me to his session and the next game I'd invite him to my session. If any draws occur then it will be decided on Goal Difference.

• Picture Proof must be taken of the FINAL Score for both games! Any modification to this will result in disqualification.

• You can choose any team except International Teams, they are NOT allowed in this tournament. Only Clubs will be allowed due to overpowered International Teams.

• If there is any lag or connection issues in the game, you have a period of 15 minutes(in-game) to report this and quit the game. Both Players must agree on this or else it would be a win for whomever didn't disconnect.

• IF YOU QUIT MIDGAME, IT WILL RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. Again, picture proof must be shown of the final score if the player has quit.

Table/Ladder:

I would enter and I want to play against you budz Happy or is it random? my PSN: doodlejumper1202
    Last edited by Doodle ; 06-27-2013 at 05:26 PM.

5. 06-27-2013, 05:28 PM
    BrinkerzHD
    Ex PS3 Modder
    BrinkerzHD
    Ex PS3 Modder
    NextGenUpdate

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite and 20k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

Table/Ladder (will be made as soon as 32 players enter)

Players:
    doodlejumper1202

I will play, PSN is : BrinkerzHD-YT

But the first round of the End of Season tournament hasn't even been completed yet, and that tournament has been going on for over 2 months.. Just an easy way for Mudkip to get 20 million vBux xD
  6. The Following User Thanked BrinkerzHD For This Useful Post:

7. 06-27-2013, 05:30 PM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
    I will play, PSN is : BrinkerzHD-YT

But the first round of the End of Season tournament hasn't even been completed yet, and that tournament has been going on for over 2 months.. Just an easy way for Mudkip to get 20 million vBux xD

I'll PM Mudkip about this.
  8. 06-27-2013, 05:31 PM
    Bucko
    Brute
    Bucko
    Brute
    NextGenUpdate

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT

Count me in. Good luck to everyone Happy

EDIT

psn: bucko13 sorry bout that :P
    Last edited by Bucko ; 06-27-2013 at 05:50 PM.

9. 06-27-2013, 05:31 PM
    Budz
    Banned
    Budz
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xbucko13x View Post
    Count me in. Good luck to everyone Happy

Please edit your post and tell me your PSN Happy
  10. 06-27-2013, 05:33 PM
    BrinkerzHD
    Ex PS3 Modder
    BrinkerzHD
    Ex PS3 Modder
    NextGenUpdate
    I'll PM Mudkip about this.

It doesn't matter to me, vBux doesn't really mean anything to me
    But I just want to play a FIFA tournament where we can get to the second round which won't take over 2 month to happen Smile
    (Even though I got knocked out in the first round :evil: )
  11. 06-27-2013, 05:39 PM
    Prime
    Gym leader
    Prime
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    I May suck but i want to join Happy
    PSN: Prime-Toxiiic

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite and 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
  12. 06-27-2013, 07:15 PM
    DylanOc1
    [b]Me=Boss[/b]
    DylanOc1
    [b]Me=Boss[/b]
    NextGenUpdate

This tournament will consist of 32 players and it will be selected randomly so it's fair. The winner will be given a free month of Elite and 50k Coins on Fifa Ultimate Team. This is for PS3 only due to a small amount of Xbox players

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    xbucko13x

My PSN: xDylan-N-
  13. 06-27-2013, 07:27 PM
    Bruno
    Niggaz
    Bruno
    Niggaz
    NextGenUpdate

Details:

Players:
    doodlejumper1202
    BrinkerzHD-YT
    Prime-Toxiiic
    xbucko13x
    xDylan-N-

My PSN: is SHHHHHnig Thank you!

5 - H's