02-17-2012, 10:43 AM #1
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i am actually bored so iv decided to give some-one 15k fifa coins not alot yes i know but 1pence is 1pence so just tell me why you deserve it and dont ask if you have like 20posts or something this is for EXISTING NGU members not poeple who sign up to troll n leak

The following user thanked UKSIDNUS for this useful post:

AppleTechKid
02-17-2012, 01:16 PM #2
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
I Think I deserve it as I got scammed out of £90 when buying coins before. Last time I ever spend that much on a game :(
Also, Ive only had my xbox for about 1 month now, and every little helps :y:
Thanks dude
02-17-2012, 01:48 PM #3
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
I recently got banned for that virtual pro hack and I had a beast french/bpl hybrid, with ribery, SIF Remy, IF Valbuena, SIF Nene, IF Koscielny etc.

I need some coins to buy ribery again. :(
02-17-2012, 02:48 PM #4
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by Kaspa View Post
I recently got banned for that virtual pro hack and I had a beast french/bpl hybrid, with ribery, SIF Remy, IF Valbuena, SIF Nene, IF Koscielny etc.

I need some coins to buy ribery again. :(

Wait, I done that? Did you play online with it?
02-17-2012, 03:12 PM #5
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
Originally posted by UKSIDNUS View Post
Ok i am actually bored so iv decided to give some-one 15k fifa coins not alot yes i know but 1pence is 1pence so just tell me why you deserve it and dont ask if you have like 20posts or something this is for EXISTING NGU members not poeple who sign up to troll n leak

I think I deservve it because if contributed a lot to the NGU community and I have bought from you before Happy
02-17-2012, 03:18 PM #6
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by Car
Wait, I done that? Did you play online with it?

I'm talking about the 99/127 overall virtual pro, and yeah I did play online with it.

You can't get banned for the 100% accomplishments virtual pro. Smile

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Car Lover
02-17-2012, 03:27 PM #7
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
appletech pm me a player you get it as your veryhelpfull to people around here and you others got BANNED for VP
Originally posted by AppleTechKid View Post
I think I deservve it because if contributed a lot to the NGU community and I have bought from you before Happy

The following user thanked UKSIDNUS for this useful post:

AppleTechKid
02-17-2012, 03:54 PM #8
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
Originally posted by Kaspa View Post
I'm talking about the 99/127 overall virtual pro, and yeah I did play online with it.

You can't get banned for the 100% accomplishments virtual pro. Smile

Oh, alright. Thanks a lot mate, i got the 100% accomplishments and never played online with it, so i should be okay! Thanks man :y:
02-17-2012, 04:24 PM #9
RyanCharlton-
Bounty hunter
i deserve it cause im fat as f u c k
02-17-2012, 05:33 PM #10
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by UKSIDNUS View Post
appletech pm me a player you get it as your veryhelpfull to people around here and you others got BANNED for VP

Thought this was fifa related not ngu related lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo