10-29-2011, 08:59 AM #1
Mankins
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tried to get another one on thursday... NO luck...

Tried to get one yesterday... NO luck...

Tried to get one this morning and recived this message from the EA advisor...

Edwin:
The Gold Pack pre-order code for FIFA 12 was a pre-order incentive provided through different retailers. As the game has been released since 9/27, we are unable to provide any additional Gold Pack Codes. The FIFA Studio constantly monitors the balance of the in-game economy within FIFA Ultimate Team and will take action against any player found exploiting FIFA Gold Pack Pre-Order codes.

:wtf:
10-29-2011, 09:08 AM #2
sfc_matty
Gym leader
Originally posted by Mankins View Post
I tried to get another one on thursday... NO luck...

Edwin:
The Gold Pack pre-order code for FIFA 12 was a pre-order incentive provided through different retailers. As the game has been released since 9/27, we are unable to provide any additional Gold Pack Codes. The FIFA Studio constantly monitors the balance of the in-game economy within FIFA Ultimate Team and will take action against any player found exploiting FIFA Gold Pack Pre-Order codes.

I dont think there giving them out anymore but Edwin said that to me on wednesday then thursday i managed to get 2.
10-29-2011, 09:13 AM #3
xfear-Und3ad
Bounty hunter
y is it called customer support , all they do is bullshit using big words
10-29-2011, 10:50 AM #4
Originally posted by Mankins View Post
I tried to get another one on thursday... NO luck...

Edwin:

Edwin said that to me Thursday, i had one yesterday. I rung again and they said they were writing to EA like activate the codes so I'm trying now!
10-29-2011, 02:00 PM #5
it was better before with all the packs
10-30-2011, 06:52 PM #6
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Well thats a bummer.
10-30-2011, 07:05 PM #7
oh well it was fun while it lasted... damn camel jockeys
10-30-2011, 10:35 PM #8
jay690
Bounty hunter
if you put the code in half way through the month would you get october 1st packs or have to wait till november the 1st?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo