01-09-2012, 11:41 PM #1
Gary-
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, just gonna share this quick coin making method, which I'm sure you'll probably have heard some YouTubers like JackAttack speaking about it, and maybe several other tutorials, might even be on here, I haven't really checked, but, it's very simple, and can only be done once per week. When I say once per week, I mean it's a lot easier at one point per week, which is, Happy Hour!

Firstly, you want to go to the Auction house, and just search for Level = Gold, Maximum Price 250.

Look for gold shiny's bid on them when they're in their seconds to go, and boom, you've got your shiny gold for 200-300 coins, what you do know is discard the player, and just simply repeat. Note that it can get really frustrating when there are also a lot of other people doing this at the same time as you, you will most likely miss out on the bargain if there's too many.

What I will add is, do NOT bid on a player if the current bid is 550, or else you'll only be getting 3 coins, or like 50 coins profit, depending on the rating of the player, and you may even lose a few coins (not much, just like 5-10) if you bid on a 550.

Thanks Winky Winky
01-10-2012, 12:33 AM #2
-Ryan-
Splicer
Does on form players work? (the black shiny cards) Smile
01-10-2012, 03:49 PM #3
AntneyB
Do a barrel roll!
thanks ill give it ago next week
01-10-2012, 04:20 PM #4
-Ryan-
Splicer
Lol next week? Guess ur just spamming for a post count? =p

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also this doesn't even work bcoz all the shiny gold players never sell for less than 600 unless u can send me a list of all the easy shiny golds to get?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Gary
Hi, just gonna share this quick coin making method, which I'm sure you'll probably have heard some YouTubers like JackAttack speaking about it, and maybe several other tutorials, might even be on here, I haven't really checked, but, it's very simple, and can only be done once per week. When I say once per week, I mean it's a lot easier at one point per week, which is, Happy Hour!

Firstly, you want to go to the Auction house, and just search for Level = Gold, Maximum Price 250.

Look for gold shiny's bid on them when they're in their seconds to go, and boom, you've got your shiny gold for 200-300 coins, what you do know is discard the player, and just simply repeat. Note that it can get really frustrating when there are also a lot of other people doing this at the same time as you, you will most likely miss out on the bargain if there's too many.

What I will add is, do NOT bid on a player if the current bid is 550, or else you'll only be getting 3 coins, or like 50 coins profit, depending on the rating of the player, and you may even lose a few coins (not much, just like 5-10) if you bid on a 550.

Thanks Winky Winky

Just quoting so u read my post above Smile
01-10-2012, 04:35 PM #5
Gary-
Banned
Originally posted by Ryan
Lol next week? Guess ur just spamming for a post count? =p

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also this doesn't even work bcoz all the shiny gold players never sell for less than 600 unless u can send me a list of all the easy shiny golds to get?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Just quoting so u read my post above Smile

When Happy Hour is on, people try to sell their players so they can gather enough coins to buy packs, during this, the market is really cheap, and not alot of people are viewing it, so you'll get a few shinies for like 200-400 coins, maybe even 150. :y:
01-10-2012, 08:31 PM #6
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by Gary
When Happy Hour is on, people try to sell their players so they can gather enough coins to buy packs, during this, the market is really cheap, and not alot of people are viewing it, so you'll get a few shinies for like 200-400 coins, maybe even 150. :y:

And when is happy hour? GMT Timezone?
01-10-2012, 08:36 PM #7
xOH-
Gym leader
It changes every week, whenever team of the week is released.
01-10-2012, 09:15 PM #8
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by Ryan
And when is happy hour? GMT Timezone?

usually monday or friday depending on when ea want it. the time i think is usually 6pm but it could be 7pm. in this time though people buy a lot more packs thats why it is easier t oget cheap players
01-10-2012, 09:36 PM #9
-Ryan-
Splicer
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
usually monday or friday depending on when ea want it. the time i think is usually 6pm but it could be 7pm. in this time though people buy a lot more packs thats why it is easier t oget cheap players

So it's when TOTW comes out? (The day it comes out)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo