10-18-2012, 12:23 PM #1
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I had 200,000 coins saved up on UT and decided to spend them all, in the hopes I'd make my money back. Of course, the best players I'd get from all my packs would be Adebayor and Khedira! Is it even possible to have shittier luck than me? That was something like 20+ packs in a row :cry:

I think I may have given up on UT now :(

And before any of you say that I should have spent it on players, well I wanted to try it on packs :p
10-20-2012, 07:57 PM #11
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
i have wasted around 300k on packs, just cant help myself
but its probably best to build up coins until there is a really good TOTW / happy hour or the player packs
10-20-2012, 08:20 PM #12
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
So I had 200,000 coins saved up on UT and decided to spend them all, in the hopes I'd make my money back. Of course, the best players I'd get from all my packs would be Adebayor and Khedira! Is it even possible to have shittier luck than me? That was something like 20+ packs in a row :cry:

And before any of you say that I should have spent it on players, well I wanted to try it on packs :p

Not exaggerating. I've spent over $300 on Fifa Points to buy packs and never got a card worth over 50k. Talk about bad luck.

The following user groaned AyeeLG for this awful post:

IDontbreak
10-20-2012, 09:27 PM #13
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by AyeeLG View Post
Not exaggerating. I've spent over $300 on Fifa Points to buy packs and never got a card worth over 50k. Talk about bad luck.

I fucking feel for ya man :cry: I spent about 1000 MSP on top off the 200k all in one go too :(
10-21-2012, 02:19 AM #14
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
So I had 200,000 coins saved up on UT and decided to spend them all, in the hopes I'd make my money back. Of course, the best players I'd get from all my packs would be Adebayor and Khedira! Is it even possible to have shittier luck than me? That was something like 20+ packs in a row :cry:

I got nobody in packs on fifa 12 except IF Ramires, i opened 50 packs and got Benzema, Xavi, Pepe, Lavezzi and some shitty ifs :/

The following user thanked iiReFuZee for this useful post:

ShAdoW_RiDa
10-21-2012, 11:21 AM #15
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
I got nobody in packs on fifa 12 except IF Ramires, i opened 50 packs and got Benzema, Xavi, Pepe, Lavezzi and some shitty ifs :/

Haha you bastard :p Exactly what my mate was saying and he was pulling out rare players every 3rd pack :cry:
10-21-2012, 11:35 AM #16
gunner4life
Gym leader
Now player prices are gone down its hard to make money from packs, for example a player who was worth 10k in the 1st week now is worth 4k
10-21-2012, 10:51 PM #17
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Haha you bastard :p Exactly what my mate was saying and he was pulling out rare players every 3rd pack :cry:

got Aguero today lol no joke
10-21-2012, 11:33 PM #18
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by iiReFuZee View Post
got Aguero today lol no joke

I hate you </3
10-21-2012, 11:35 PM #19
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
I hate you </3

Thats me no more money on packs lol Black ops 2 coming out soon, so going to get it.. Would love to open more packs with my luck atm lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo