THREAD: Improvements?
  1. 01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
    Fayez's Avatar
    Fayez
    [move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
    Fayez's Avatar
    Fayez
    [move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
    2,140
    Posts
    9,396
    Reputation
    Mar 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Saving up for Chiellini, anyone else?
    Last edited by Fayez ; 01-06-2013 at 12:49 PM.

  2. 01-05-2013, 04:06 PM
    Jomow's Avatar
    Jomow
    Smile and wave boys
    Jomow's Avatar
    Jomow
    Smile and wave boys
    1,177
    Posts
    3,870
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I would keep Sneijder for his freekicks. You have enough defensively with De Rossi and want Sneijder when pushing forward.
  3. 01-05-2013, 10:14 PM
    Implicit's Avatar
    Implicit
    Elite Gamer
    Implicit's Avatar
    Implicit
    Elite Gamer
    2,117
    Posts
    3,594
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Fayez View Post
    Why Vidal?
    And I'll have Chiellini once Boateng sells and I win this division haha

    ---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

    Current/Updated squad - You must login or register to view this content.


    One of the best midfielders in the game, He defends,attack,has a good pace and nice shot and it cost like 8k or 7k

    Edit: You sold boateng? Gasp He is a better CM than Sneijder(He`s weak and small) unless you change your formation in game to 41212(Vidal as CDM and Sneijder CAM) I would recommend you Vidal and Boateng as a CM in 442
    Last edited by Implicit ; 01-05-2013 at 10:26 PM.

  4. 01-06-2013, 12:07 AM
    Fayez's Avatar
    Fayez
    [move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
    Fayez's Avatar
    Fayez
    [move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
    2,140
    Posts
    9,396
    Reputation
    Mar 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Implicit View Post
    One of the best midfielders in the game, He defends,attack,has a good pace and nice shot and it cost like 8k or 7k

    Edit: You sold boateng? Gasp He is a better CM than Sneijder(He`s weak and small) unless you change your formation in game to 41212(Vidal as CDM and Sneijder CAM) I would recommend you Vidal and Boateng as a CM in 442


    I needed to sell him for Chiellini, and I'm beasting!
    Should I sell Sneijder and buy Vidal?

    ---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

    Originally Posted by Jomow View Post
    I would keep Sneijder for his freekicks. You have enough defensively with De Rossi and want Sneijder when pushing forward.


    Yeah thanks! I'm loving this squad<3
    Chiellini is beasting too haha
  5. 01-06-2013, 02:26 AM
    Implicit's Avatar
    Implicit
    Elite Gamer
    Implicit's Avatar
    Implicit
    Elite Gamer
    2,117
    Posts
    3,594
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Fayez View Post
    I needed to sell him for Chiellini, and I'm beasting!
    Should I sell Sneijder and buy Vidal?

    ---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------



    Yeah thanks! I'm loving this squad<3
    Chiellini is beasting too haha


    Sell De Rossi and swap him with Vidal and Sneijder for Marchisio
    P.S. Di Natale has a good FKa.