04-19-2013, 03:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are reading this i already know you want free FUT coins so lets get straight to it.

All you need to do is go over to this website You must login or register to view this content.

look at the comment's and click like on Emma Thurlow's comment.

Yes it is that simple.

then all you need to do is come back here and post your facebook name so i can check if you have or not

and if you have i will send you FUT Coins at the end of april when it End's so you cant like it then get coins and simply un-like it straight after

Thank's i hope to be sending you some coin's very soon

p.s Don't forget LIKE THE COMMENT OF EMMA THURLOW AND NOT THE PHOTO as many people mistake it and just like the photo and not the comment DUMB PEOPLE LOL!
04-19-2013, 04:16 PM #2
Lil Skillin
Bounty hunter
Seems fake :P
04-19-2013, 06:38 PM #3
So the caption of the photo on facebook reads...

James Palmer Photography
Competition time!!

Simply give this picture taken from Gary & Cassie's wedding a caption. The caption with the most likes by the end of April will get their wedding photography for free. Simples!

Get your friends to 'like' your caption to raise your chances of winning.

This is open to anyone getting married in Norfolk & Suffolk. Anyone who has already booked can enter and should you win, I'll refund your costs to date. People from further afield can enter but I will require accommodation to be paid for.

Good luck : )

So you get us to like her comment so she gets a free wedding photo, this is most likely fake...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo