10-04-2018, 01:51 PM #1
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it's been a while since I've even been on here..I would like to get my hands on a CFW PS3 that isn't banned or trashed. Doesn't need to have games etc. or a huge hard drive. Just something to get me online with a MW1/2/3 patch..

I've bought/sold on here a few times before. Look them up.

If you have one please let me know.

-X-
10-29-2018, 08:50 PM #11
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by X-Nothing-X View Post
So it's been a while since I've even been on here..I would like to get my hands on a CFW PS3 that isn't banned or trashed. Doesn't need to have games etc. or a huge hard drive. Just something to get me online with a MW1/2/3 patch..

-X-

I have a cfw that I don't use anymore. I'll sell it to you for $120. It won't come with a hard drive though. Hit me up if you want more info.

EDIT: Here's my old thread - https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/general-auctions-information/905482-120gb-solid-state-drive-slim-ps3-jb.html

It would be the same just without the ssd.
Last edited by Slick ; 10-29-2018 at 08:54 PM.
10-31-2018, 03:04 PM #12
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by Slick View Post
Originally posted by X-Nothing-X View Post
So it's been a while since I've even been on here..I would like to get my hands on a CFW PS3 that isn't banned or trashed. Doesn't need to have games etc. or a huge hard drive. Just something to get me online with a MW1/2/3 patch..

-X-

I have a cfw that I don't use anymore. I'll sell it to you for $120. It won't come with a hard drive though. Hit me up if you want more info.

EDIT: Here's my old thread - https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/general-auctions-information/905482-120gb-solid-state-drive-slim-ps3-jb.html

It would be the same just without the ssd.

Are you US based? Also can you put it on something CEX? I have been out of this for a while..don't know sh!t about DEX.

-X-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo