04-04-2010, 09:50 AM #1
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NEW Gamerscore Mods/Avatar Skin mods.

About:
How's it going guys. Well as you see, im going to start offering different types of xbox mods. Not only will it be limited to the usual gamerscore but other sorts of mods as i go along learning new things everyday. If interested the prices will be set below, and remember to give thanks where needed Happy

Prices:
Gamerscore Mod|100K vbux or $1USD*NOTE:This includes all gamerscore and or games added on profile
Avatar Editing|50K vbux or $.50USD*Just include what you want changed (Color wise)
Crown Mod (years played)|200K (with any other mod)

This requires me to recover your Gamertag.Smile[/color]
Last edited by jbot ; 10-04-2010 at 06:55 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to jbot for this useful post:

Alekz, Alfa, Hitler Reborn, iSMACKyouFACE, KRFacct, o NICK o
08-10-2010, 07:33 PM #38
iSMACKyouFACE
AKA Dfw2k7..
Originally posted by jbot View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

NEW Gamerscore Mods/Avatar Skin mods.

About:
How's it going guys. Well as you see, im going to start offering different types of xbox mods. Not only will it be limited to the usual gamerscore but other sorts of mods as i go along learning new things everyday. If interested the prices will be set below, and remember to give thanks where needed Happy

Prices:
Gamerscore Mod|100K vbux or $1USD*NOTE:This includes all gamerscore and or games added on profile
Avatar Editing|50K vbux or $.50USD*Just include what you want changed (Color wise)
Any Gamerpic|FREE (with any other mod)
Halo3 Modded Maps/Screenshot|100k vbux or $1USD

This requires me to recover your Gamertag. Ask for proof Smile[/color]

sorry for taking so long..lol forgot i wanted this. Let me know when you're ready and also let me know how long this would take.. and then we could work out the rest of the details...
08-11-2010, 12:20 AM #39
Gary-
Banned
Originally posted by BlowJobsFor5k View Post
You cant JTAG a PS3 I don't think lol.

No you can't but theres a JTAG Type PS3 Called a Test PlayStation Smile
08-11-2010, 07:07 AM #40
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
Originally posted by iSMACKyouFACE View Post
sorry for taking so long..lol forgot i wanted this. Let me know when you're ready and also let me know how long this would take.. and then we could work out the rest of the details...

Im ready anytime. Just pm me.
10-04-2010, 06:56 PM #41
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
Will now be doing Crown mods also. Which basically is how many years you have been playing on xbox live. It is shown on the top right corner of your xbox live profile.
10-04-2010, 09:35 PM #42
can you PM me i only want one game doing how much will that cost me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo