07-16-2010, 06:28 PM #1
LE3TGAM3R
-=True_Country=-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This Banner Is Thanks To NGU MODZ this guy has amazing Banners

i will be checking this post and two lucky member who are not yet premium will be made premium i will donate 10$ for you

vbux can be as little as 10k or as much as you feel would make me feel like the trade was good Smile

Ppl made Premium so Far
-Ozzy-
Mikel527
Inferno_Ace
Cash
langy123
Jedt

List Of Ppl waiting to be made Premium Smile

I WILL BE MAKING NEW PREMIUMS ONLY 1 TILL NOVEMBER I LEAVE TO GO TO MISSOURI WEDNESDAY WHEN I GET BACK POST WILL BE REOPENED AND ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS 2 WILL BE PICKED

Post Here if you have not Got Premium if you do have premium and you like what i am doing or want to suggest go right ahead i am open to suggestions and trades for other items

Donations Are Welcome Smile

Moderators if you see someone requesting to be added to my list please feel free to add them if i have not noticed Smile

List Updated DAILY

Also Looking For PSN Card Or Infamous For PS3

Thanks To Money_Maker We will have 6 member becoming Premium Smile You must login or register to view this content.

I AM CURRENTLY ON VACTION AND WILL BE FOR 2 WEEKS WHEN I GET BACK THERE WILL BE MADE A LARGE DONATION FOR UP TO 10 PPL SO PPL FEEL FREE TO DONATE

DONATIONS FROOZE UNTIL SITE GETS SERVER ISSUES FIXED FEEL FREE TO POST I WILL STILL MONITOR AND UPDATE THE LIST WILL BE RE OPENED ONCE SERVER ISSUES ARE FIXED
Last edited by LE3TGAM3R ; 07-02-2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: updated list

The following 21 users say thank you to LE3TGAM3R for this useful post:

-Garf-, Comic Book Guy, Death Pool, Dopey, FearFactor, GooDkAT, i Ozzy i, I Punjabi I, Journey719, langy123, Lopez., Nuke, PS3LUV3R, Swede, T-Icey, tylerallmighty, Venom, x RaPiiDz o, xXHardyKingXx, zXx-Psycho-xXz
07-16-2010, 06:30 PM #2
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by LE3TGAM3R View Post
OK STARTING TOMORROW JULY 16TH 2010

i will be checking this post and two lucky member who are not yet premium will be made premium i will donate 10$ for you

vbux can be as little as 10k or as much as you feel would make me feel like the trade was good Smile

Ppl made Premium so Far
-Ozzy-
Mikel527
Inferno_Ace

Post Here if you have not Got Premium if you do have premium and you like what i am doing or want to suggest go right ahead i am open to suggestions and trades for other items

Wondering if you could buy a PSN card for me?:( i need it really bad to get inFAMOUS, as i see you have paypal:p

Ill give u vBux Winky Winky
07-16-2010, 06:31 PM #3
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
I would love to get in on this, I have been trying to buy premium for the past week.
I can offer you up to 1.2m vbux.
07-16-2010, 06:31 PM #4
LE3TGAM3R
-=True_Country=-
link me to the page where i purchase it and tell me what you need Smile
07-16-2010, 06:32 PM #5
langy123
Climbing up the ladder
OK STARTING TOMORROW JULY 16TH 2010

Ppl made Premium so Far
-Ozzy-
Mikel527
Inferno_Ace

All my vBux for Premium?
07-16-2010, 06:34 PM #6
LE3TGAM3R
-=True_Country=-
Originally posted by langy123 View Post
All my vBux for Premium?

i want take all ur vbux buddy 10k is fine and i will be buying two members premium tom Smile

The following user thanked LE3TGAM3R for this useful post:

langy123
07-16-2010, 06:35 PM #7
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
link me to the page where i purchase it and tell me what you need Smile

Here: You must login or register to view this content. and thanks Smile
07-16-2010, 06:41 PM #8
LE3TGAM3R
-=True_Country=-
Ok i will purchase first chance i get

Should not be too long

But donatess are welcome to keep this up and going Smile
07-16-2010, 06:42 PM #9
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
i want prem x2 <3
07-16-2010, 06:50 PM #10
LE3TGAM3R
-=True_Country=-
Originally posted by SanosukeRX View Post
I would love to get in on this, I have been trying to buy premium for the past week.
I can offer you up to 1.2m vbux.

i want take all ur money however much you feel would be an equal trade will be fine

Originally posted by Otaku
i want prem x2 <3

i have donated up to this point now 60$ i do beleve Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo