09-02-2010, 05:45 AM #1
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has come to my attention that many of you need your files downloaded from sharecash in order to meet your needs for currency. So, I'm providing this service to help everyone out. I will be willing to download your file as long as it is a txt file, if it is another type just specify so before an agreement is made. Below are the set prices for what im willing to accept.

5 downloads=$1 usd
Keep adding a dollar for each 5 extra downloads you want.
In the end, you will receive double of what I am getting from you.
I also accept download for download, just ask.

To ensure that all of the downloads I make successfully go through, I clean my computer with ccleaner so that all cookies from previous serveys are deleted.
Last edited by jbot ; 09-15-2010 at 01:47 PM.
09-03-2010, 07:03 AM #2
Masta Of Evil
Feeling Evil?
Originally posted by jbot View Post
It has come to my attention that many of you need your files downloaded from sharecash in order to meet your needs for currency. So, I'm providing this service to help everyone out. I will be willing to download your file as long as it is a txt file, if it is another type just specify so before an agreement is made. Below are the set prices for what im willing to accept.

5 downloads=$1 usd or 100K vbux.

To ensure that all of the downloads I make successfully go through, I clean my computer with ccleaner so that all cookies from previous serveys are deleted.

I would like 5 downloads for 100kvBux, PM me for links
09-03-2010, 02:39 PM #3
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
It has come to my attention that many of you need your files downloaded from sharecash in order to meet your needs for currency. So, I'm providing this service to help everyone out. I will be willing to download your file as long as it is a txt file, if it is another type just specify so before an agreement is made. Below are the set prices for what im willing to accept.

Ill do 20 for 400k??
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM #4
@ndy
At least I can fight
Would you download and install this for 30k? You must login or register to view this content. if so read this You must login or register to view this content.
09-03-2010, 08:12 PM #5
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T

5 for 1$.. Good deal
09-10-2010, 11:55 AM #6
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
Sorry guys, I finally bought an adapter for my laptop to charge. I will be doing these now just pm me.
09-10-2010, 07:41 PM #7
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
Sorry guys, I finally bought an adapter for my laptop to charge. I will be doing these now just pm me.

I'll pay you $1 for the 3 links I sent you and I'll pay you 200k vBux for 10 extra downloads, as you state :carling:
09-10-2010, 07:46 PM #8
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!

50 downloads please. Ill send links when you want them.
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM #9
jbot
Vbux are Worthless
Bump. Smile

Finished everyone I needed to.
Last edited by jbot ; 09-15-2010 at 01:52 PM.
09-17-2010, 10:15 PM #10

5 downloads=$1 usd

all my vbux for 110 downloads on 1 file

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo