Post: Trading PS3 Turbo Controller for Minecraft Gift Code!
03-01-2011, 11:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Comes with: Controller, batteries, and USB reciever. Only has been used 3 times, and looks brand new. It can be used with the PS3 controller chord. Quote me only saying your interested. We will continue chat through PM. I will only accept the gift code first. Only shipping in US. I WILL pay for shipping.
03-01-2011, 11:32 PM #2
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Comes with: Controller, batteries, and USB reciever. Only has been used 3 times, and looks brand new. It can be used with the PS3 controller chord. Quote me only saying your interested. We will continue chat through PM. I will only accept the gift code first. Only shipping in US. I WILL pay for shipping.

Does the turbo have a tuning feature? Like slowest to fastest? Or is it all one speed?
03-01-2011, 11:33 PM #3
Proboscis
★ Truthworthy level 1 ! ★
you're trading it for what ?
03-01-2011, 11:34 PM #4
Originally posted by IE View Post
Does the turbo have a tuning feature? Like slowest to fastest? Or is it all one speed?

All one speed, but you can choose what button you wan't to use the turbo on, and it's pretty fast.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by Goku View Post
you're trading it for what ?

Minecraft gift code.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo