03-12-2011, 10:59 PM #1
Thanitos
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need a Microsoft office 2010 Pro Plus activation key so I can keep getting my school work done in College. Let me know of any offers please.
03-12-2011, 11:20 PM #2
HerbalEye
I'm thinking of a number...
Originally posted by Thanitos View Post
I need a Microsoft office 2010 Pro Plus activation key so I can keep getting my school work done in College. Let me know of any offers please.

I have one, what do you have to trade?
03-12-2011, 11:24 PM #3
Thanitos
Vault dweller
Originally posted by RPM911 View Post
I have one, what do you have to trade?

Few things, A ps3 40 gig fat but has the corrupted data error from 3.56 bug, can offer cash to a certain ammount (again I am in college! lol) I have a runescape account (Ik selling them is against the forum rules but I never use it and now I am in college hardly ever play video games)

The Ps3 system is all there so you could break it down and sell it for parts and make a decent amount of cash.
03-12-2011, 11:29 PM #4
HerbalEye
Few things, A ps3 40 gig fat but has the corrupted data error from 3.56 bug, can offer cash to a certain ammount (again I am in college! lol) I have a runescape account (Ik selling them is against the forum rules but I never use it and now I am in college hardly ever play video games)

The Ps3 system is all there so you could break it down and sell it for parts and make a decent amount of cash.

Well, i have a torrent download for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. You get the software for free and you dont need to give a code. I can give it to you for 75k vbux?
03-12-2011, 11:30 PM #5
Thanitos
Vault dweller
Well, i have a torrent download for Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. You get the software for free and you dont need to give a code. I can give it to you for 75k vbux?

Is it just a beta of the software or is it for life retail? If it works ill give you all my Vbux lol
03-12-2011, 11:33 PM #6
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Is it just a beta of the software or is it for life retail? If it works ill give you all my Vbux lol

I'll give you it for $10
03-12-2011, 11:35 PM #7
HerbalEye

I dont know, download it and see if its what you want.
Ill pm you the link now and you can tell me if thats what you wanted or not. I trust you to send me the vbux if its what you wanted:black:
Do you have like Utorrent or somthing?
03-12-2011, 11:36 PM #8
Thanitos
Vault dweller
I dont know, download it and see if its what you want.
Ill pm you the link now and you can tell me if thats what you wanted or not. I trust you to send me the vbux if its what you wanted:black:
Do you have like Utorrent or somthing?

I sure do, cant live without it :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo