03-17-2011, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WELCOME TO MY SHOP

I am now verifying PayPal accounts for free. Doesn't have to be your main account, you could create a new PayPal account for all I care.

Shop is CLOSED Jersey Shore is on! Episode 39! (NEW) Will open it after I finish watching it. Happy

I DO UK ACCOUNTS NOW!

If your in the UK I charge 100k Vbux.

Quote me bellow if you are interested, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Waiting:

Completed:
Jpaabb
The Prestige
xximpactxx

NOTE:This service is FREE!
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-18-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Added people to my completed list.

The following 5 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

HappyGilmore, Mr. Fatty, Mvp, TehSeph, WaZoO
03-17-2011, 06:21 PM #11
Originally posted by Mr.
Would you mind doing this for me right now?
PM me the info I need to send you.
And does the spending limit become unlimited with your method?

Yes, unlimited spending limit, send me details.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by ndy View Post
Can you do uk accounts?

Yes, send me your info.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by xXIMPACTXx
i need it please pm me & i will give you the info

Send me the info.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Playa View Post
I need this ASAP please PM me for details.

Yes, send me the info.
03-17-2011, 07:08 PM #12
Call-Me-Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like may Paypal verified could you do it?I would like 2 account if that's ok? I would do one now and one in like a month?

Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
WELCOME TO MY SHOP

I am now verifying PayPal accounts for free. Doesn't have to be your main account, you could create a new PayPal account for all I care.

Quote me bellow if you are interested, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Waiting:

Completed:
Jpaabb
The Prestige

03-17-2011, 07:31 PM #13
Originally posted by Joey1914 View Post
I would like may Paypal verified could you do it?I would like 2 account if that's ok? I would do one now and one in like a month?

Alright, send me your info.
03-17-2011, 08:06 PM #14
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
WELCOME TO MY SHOP

Waiting:

Completed:
Jpaabb
The Prestige
xximpactxx

i would like this service why does it matter if it get varified or not though? also does this require me to send you my paypal email and password?
03-17-2011, 08:11 PM #15
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
i would like this service why does it matter if it get varified or not though? also does this require me to send you my paypal email and password?

Yes I need your email and password. If your paypal isn't verrefied you can't send money, or receive a certain amount of money. If I verify it for you, you can send unlimited amounts of money, and receive more.
03-17-2011, 08:16 PM #16
Mine is limited and need a credit card can you fix this?
03-17-2011, 08:38 PM #17
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Yes I need your email and password. If your paypal isn't verrefied you can't send money, or receive a certain amount of money. If I verify it for you, you can send unlimited amounts of money, and receive more.

oh ok cool PM sent Happy
Last edited by IchigoTheHollow ; 03-17-2011 at 08:42 PM.
03-17-2011, 08:39 PM #18
Originally posted by Armorlightking View Post
Mine is limited and need a credit card can you fix this?

Send the info, and I'll have it done.
03-17-2011, 08:43 PM #19
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
WELCOME TO MY SHOP

Waiting:

Completed:
Jpaabb
The Prestige
xximpactxx

i'll admit i was really scared at first to give out all my info to my paypal and i had money on it but this guy is legit and he did it fast too and free of charge as promised thanks a lot man Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo