11-14-2011, 11:54 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Duderly's Christmas Thread

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

Please Try and quote so I can make sure you get your gift easier Smile

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

[QUOTE=Mudkipzzzz;3951668]Quote me for gifts also Smile[/QUOTE]

^ You can also quote him for gifts, he's helping me Smile

If you ask for money or rep or something along those lines I will refuse to give you any gift. I'm doing this to be nice and get in the christmas spirit, why can't people just appreciate that. thank you to all who can :love:
Last edited by duderly ; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Alpha's Hoe, AyeeLG, Classy., crazy_blake7, Docko412, DORiS_420, Evaluable, Fuskiee, getxscared, Koltz, Mudkipzzzz, oHai My Name Is, Phobick, RaZoR!, smd, TehSeph, The Clipse, tokzikate, trapshift, xBHR, ZeroOo
11-25-2011, 03:37 PM #83
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Originally posted by duderly View Post
I don't give vbux away. I can send you a gift in the vbplaza or something along those lines if you wish?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I shall try, I'm doing sigs this weekend hopefully :P

k :y:

11-25-2011, 04:29 PM #84
Sean - LFC
Gym leader
not being ungrateful or anything but half of the stuff you said you were giving out has changed and your saying no to everything exept signatures , rep whore much ?
11-25-2011, 06:40 PM #85
Duderly's Christmas Thread

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

Please Try and quote so I can make sure you get your gift easier Smile

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

^ You can also quote him for gifts, he's helping me Smile

If you ask for money or rep or something along those lines I will refuse to give you any gift. I'm doing this to be nice and get in the christmas spirit, why can't people just appreciate that. thank you to all who can :love:

could you get me a vbplaza gift?
that'd be cool i'd appreciate it.
11-26-2011, 08:18 AM #86
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
I did say please don't ask for money or things like this that are near impossible for me to get without cashing out. I'm broke dude. Just trying to brighten peoples Christmas :/
Could i please have a verified paypal account i dont know if you got a spare or if that costs money but i would appreciate it thank you this is a very nice thing your doing
11-26-2011, 05:01 PM #87
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
Could i please have a verified paypal account i dont know if you got a spare or if that costs money but i would appreciate it thank you this is a very nice thing your doing

I haven't but I heard if you make a canadian paypal you can still send and recieve money and stuff but with a $2000 limit which aint bad Smile

The link to paypal for canada is You must login or register to view this content. as I said before I'm no 100% on this but I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere Smile

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Duck View Post
not being ungrateful or anything but half of the stuff you said you were giving out has changed and your saying no to everything exept signatures , rep whore much ?

Not really? The only thing I have had to decline is things that cost money and Ps3 trophies. Just because people haven't asked for anything else? I don't care if I get no rep from this I'm trying to be nice. It's people like you who bring the community down. The size of an e-penis means nothing to me. Please enlighten me on which you think has changed? What have I said no to other than Ps3 trophies and Things that cost money?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Sentinal
could you get me a vbplaza gift?
that'd be cool i'd appreciate it.

what one would you like buddy Smile ?
11-26-2011, 09:35 PM #88
I haven't but I heard if you make a canadian paypal you can still send and recieve money and stuff but with a $2000 limit which aint bad Smile

The link to paypal for canada is You must login or register to view this content. as I said before I'm no 100% on this but I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere Smile

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Not really? The only thing I have had to decline is things that cost money and Ps3 trophies. Just because people haven't asked for anything else? I don't care if I get no rep from this I'm trying to be nice. It's people like you who bring the community down. The size of an e-penis means nothing to me. Please enlighten me on which you think has changed? What have I said no to other than Ps3 trophies and Things that cost money?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

hmmm i'd like a dollar would be awesome. or pizza whichever.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

haz you sent it yet? stare
11-29-2011, 12:35 PM #89
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
I don't give vbux away. I can send you a gift in the vbplaza or something along those lines if you wish?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I shall try, I'm doing sigs this weekend hopefully :P

Were you able to find someone to make me my intro? :rolleyes:
11-29-2011, 12:56 PM #90
kenomano
Do a barrel roll!
I would like a a mw3 double xp code please
11-29-2011, 08:30 PM #91
All I want for Christmas is teh rep :(

xD!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo