11-14-2011, 11:54 PM #1
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Duderly's Christmas Thread

Well Since the Coca Cola advert has come on tv and it's all becoming the christmas spirit again I thought that you all deserve a few prezzies Winky Winky Same rules apply as last time: You can ask for anything and I will try my best to get it for you. If I can't get it for you then I will offer a replacement gift Smile No asking for money or things that I can not obtain without cashing out please.

I do this to give something back to the community that is always nice to me and cheers me up when I feel down :bro:

If your asking why I started it so early this year is because last year I started it a week before christmas and not everyone on NGU got a gift so people were requesting on the 26th and so on and I had to decline which made me feel bad so I've given you ALL a good 40 days now to get your gifts in and ask for nothing in return Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Get Requesting because I love all of you and I hope you have a fabulous Christmas Season :love:

Please Try and quote so I can make sure you get your gift easier Smile

The sort of things I can offer are:

*Signatures
*Gifts in vbplaza
*Help or advice
*Gaming Help such as an achievement on a certain game that requires 2 people
*Programs
*Games

[QUOTE=Mudkipzzzz;3951668]Quote me for gifts also Smile[/QUOTE]

^ You can also quote him for gifts, he's helping me Smile

If you ask for money or rep or something along those lines I will refuse to give you any gift. I'm doing this to be nice and get in the christmas spirit, why can't people just appreciate that. thank you to all who can :love:
Last edited by duderly ; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to duderly for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, Alpha's Hoe, AyeeLG, Classy., crazy_blake7, Docko412, DORiS_420, Evaluable, Fuskiee, getxscared, Koltz, Mudkipzzzz, oHai My Name Is, Phobick, RaZoR!, smd, TehSeph, The Clipse, tokzikate, trapshift, xBHR, ZeroOo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo