02-24-2012, 07:02 PM #1
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey I got a Playstation Vita here brand new untouched system still in box 3G/Wi-Fi model looking for around $310 make me offers depending on offer shipping may be free worldwide shipping is not a problem but keep in mind i am from the US i want PAYPAL ONLY no trades or vbux
Last edited by IchigoTheHollow ; 02-24-2012 at 07:12 PM.
02-25-2012, 03:52 PM #20
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
You can get it at bestbuy for no shipping and depending on where you live the taxes prolly wont be 10$
02-25-2012, 06:43 PM #21
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by ClutchLikeCrack View Post
You can get it at bestbuy for no shipping and depending on where you live the taxes prolly wont be 10$

yea tax will exceed $10, also please dont criticize my thread its clearly avalibe in stores now we know that, im still selling this if you want to buy leave a comment about it if not please dont post anything negative
02-25-2012, 07:33 PM #22
Where the proof?

The following user thanked iDelete for this useful post:

The following user groaned iDelete for this awful post:

wowaka
02-25-2012, 08:06 PM #23
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Where the proof?

I know when i usually post threads within 3/4minutes im quoted by a mod for picture proof with name and date on a piece of paper.
02-25-2012, 08:59 PM #24
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Where the proof?

I am a level 1 trustworthy seller of trophies and have done well over 60 trades for cash on NGU i can be trusted and have 60+ positive referrals which can be seen in my sig but if pictures are requested i will try to upload one as soon as possible i didnt know it was a an actual requirement for trusted sellers
02-26-2012, 09:12 AM #25
Sexy Beast
Click Here
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
I am a level 1 trustworthy seller of trophies and have done well over 60 trades for cash on NGU i can be trusted and have 60+ positive referrals which can be seen in my sig but if pictures are requested i will try to upload one as soon as possible i didnt know it was a an actual requirement for trusted sellers

You spelled extremely wrong.
02-26-2012, 04:46 PM #26
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post

Bro it would be a requirement for Outsider, it doesn't matter who the hell you are or what you have done for example TwilightxSaga has over 100 successful trades but he still doesn't expect to sell anything with out proof and a Mod would be the same way. It doesn't matter who you are proof is a requirement. :y:

The following user thanked Grumpy for this useful post:

IchigoTheHollow
02-26-2012, 05:00 PM #27
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by Grumpy
Bro it would be a requirement for Outsider, it doesn't matter who the hell you are or what you have done for example TwilightxSaga has over 100 successful trades but he still doesn't expect to sell anything with out proof and a Mod would be the same way. It doesn't matter who you are proof is a requirement. :y:

I was unsure if it was a requirement but now i understand it is, thank you for clearing that up as i stated before i will try to get proof as soon as possible i dont have a cam to take and upload a picture at the moment but before any sale is final there will be a picture with proof posted before i take any payment for anyone :y:
02-26-2012, 05:26 PM #28
I can get one for 299 including tax n shipping.

The following user groaned V-Nasty for this awful post:

IchigoTheHollow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo