Post: get out of wasteland and afgahn, works for ps3 not sure on xbox
07-11-2012, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's the same for the two maps, you need a friend to help, a tactical insertion and painkiller for your death streak.

Stand where there is the electric stuff at the edge of the maps, set your tac and get your friend to kill you. Repeat this untill your painkiller is activated, once so, run into the electric bit and set your tac. DO NOT MOVE, after you have done this the blood should clear up then you can run around.

Sorry if I missed a map, if I have it will be the same. This will work with any electric stuff, but once you are out you can't go back in then out or you will be killed. I hope my thread was useful to you and thank you for reading it

The following 3 users groaned at xXsCrEaMeRXx for this awful post:

bluer105, TheFuziioN-, TheReturn
07-11-2012, 12:48 AM #2
Bruno
Niggaz
Proof Or GTFO :carling: ......... This is not old at all.

The following user thanked Bruno for this useful post:

TheFuziioN-
07-11-2012, 09:14 AM #3
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xXsCrEaMeRXx View Post
It's the same for the two maps, you need a friend to help, a tactical insertion and painkiller for your death streak.

Stand where there is the electric stuff at the edge of the maps, set your tac and get your friend to kill you. Repeat this untill your painkiller is activated, once so, run into the electric bit and set your tac. DO NOT MOVE, after you have done this the blood should clear up then you can run around.

Sorry if I missed a map, if I have it will be the same. This will work with any electric stuff, but once you are out you can't go back in then out or you will be killed. I hope my thread was useful to you and thank you for reading it

this has been around for years GTFO.
07-14-2012, 05:56 AM #4
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
This is not an exploit nor hacks. Therefore this thread has nothing related to this section,
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo