09-17-2012, 06:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I am looking to gameshare Borderlands 2 from the PSN store.
Its available as preorder on the EU/UK PSN Store right now for release on friday, or it will be available tomorrow on the US store when it updates.
Im happy with either store.
what we do:
Create a new account, then one of us sends the other one half the money (through paypal) for the game, then the person who received the money buys Borderland 2 on the new PSN account so we both can download and play the game.
Its not rocket science and saves both of us half the money for the game.

Quote for a quicker response, as I'll be buying the game tomorrow either way, I just thought this would save myself and someone else half the money.
09-17-2012, 06:22 PM #2
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
What is the size of the game? :think:

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

09-17-2012, 06:32 PM #3
Originally posted by xGodDrinksPepsi View Post
What is the size of the game? :think:

Its 7gb, why?
09-18-2012, 12:54 AM #4
Shameless self-bump :ha!:
09-18-2012, 01:05 AM #5
revel
Media Team Wannabe
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
So I am looking to gameshare Borderlands 2 from the PSN store.
Its available as preorder on the EU/UK PSN Store right now for release on friday, or it will be available tomorrow on the US store when it updates.
Im happy with either store.
what we do:
Create a new account, then one of us sends the other one half the money (through paypal) for the game, then the person who received the money buys Borderland 2 on the new PSN account so we both can download and play the game.
Its not rocket science and saves both of us half the money for the game.

Quote for a quicker response, as I'll be buying the game tomorrow either way, I just thought this would save myself and someone else half the money.

I don't have enought paypal :(
but would u take a gameshare of fifa 12 and infamous 2 or jak and dexter collection and infamous2 instead?
09-18-2012, 01:15 AM #6
Originally posted by revel View Post
I don't have enought paypal :(
but would u take a gameshare of fifa 12 and infamous 2 or jak and dexter collection and infamous2 instead?

Sorry but nope, the whole reason of this is to save myself and someone else paying the full retail price for the game :p. When doing this you get it for half price.
Also, the games you offered are from PS+ lol, except Fifa 12 and I already have them all :p.
09-18-2012, 02:07 AM #7
н1web
Always Faithful
I thought game sharing was crippled? I've been out of it for awhile. I got it on my rgh xbox but I'd like to be able to play online...hmm.
09-18-2012, 02:12 AM #8
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
Originally posted by 1085
I thought game sharing was crippled? I've been out of it for awhile. I got it on my rgh xbox but I'd like to be able to play online...hmm.

No, game sharing still exists but the assholes that is sony limited it to two consoles, reduced from the original five.
09-18-2012, 02:29 AM #9
revel
Media Team Wannabe
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
Sorry but nope, the whole reason of this is to save myself and someone else paying the full retail price for the game :p. When doing this you get it for half price.
Also, the games you offered are from PS+ lol, except Fifa 12 and I already have them all :p.

Ik I did that for other games....
And infamous 2 is the only game on psn+
i bought jak and dexter for 40 dollars 2 weeks ago
09-18-2012, 03:16 AM #10
Originally posted by 1085

It is to the point it only works on two consoles instead of the usual 5 that they used to have, but thats why I said, make a new PSN account, that way we both use up both slots.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo