04-25-2013, 03:08 AM #1
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sold sorry.
Last edited by TrytoYOLO ; 04-27-2013 at 03:52 AM.
04-25-2013, 03:21 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
Pretty expensive u can probably buy PS4 for that price.
04-25-2013, 03:28 AM #3
Guzman
Versace Versace
Well i dont really think people will pay that much considering the ps4 is coming out.
Originally posted by TrytoYOLO View Post
I'm selling my Fat PS3 with 1tb (1,000 gigs) internal and 1TB external. The ps3 is in perfect condition and has never gotten YLOD nor has it been overused.

The 1TB external comes with over 100+ games on it and has like 50 free gigs. The 1TB internal has like 800 free gigs and that has a couple games on it to.

I'm selling it because I no longer want to sell platinums any more, so if you want to start I think this would be a great investment.

We could do this straight through paypal or through ebay. Since ebay takes a lot of fees I'll have to charge a little more if we do it that way. (Ebay took down my post because it was illegal to list something that could copy games onto it so ill relist it quick and you buy it if interested)

I think I'm pretty trusted on this site so if you want proof I can send you pictures, but only if interested in paying this amount.

Paypal Price: $400

Ebay price: $420

I'd be open to offers and weird trades like $400 worth of badazzled dildos.
04-25-2013, 03:33 AM #4
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by l
Well i dont really think people will pay that much considering the ps4 is coming out.

No school during summer, it has over 100+ playable games. You'll never get bored if you buy this.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheTrueC View Post
Pretty expensive u can probably buy PS4 for that price.

According to many sources and speculation, the PS4 price will be nothing close to that and if you sell platinums until then you could probably make your money back if you do it right.
04-25-2013, 03:46 AM #5
Guzman
Versace Versace
True but if i would get it i wouldn't know what to do with so many games
No school during summer, it has over 100+ playable games. You'll never get bored if you buy this.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

According to many sources and speculation, the PS4 price will be nothing close to that and if you sell platinums until then you could probably make your money back if you do it right.
04-25-2013, 03:48 AM #6
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Originally posted by l
True but if i would get it i wouldn't know what to do with so many games

What do people usually do with games? Lowered price, it probably was too much.
04-25-2013, 04:03 AM #7
Guzman
Versace Versace
No what i mean, i wouldnt really be able to play them, i can barely even play one game :lol: But anyways good luck
What do people usually do with games? Lowered price, it probably was too much.
04-25-2013, 07:27 PM #8
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
How much just for the external hdd ?
04-25-2013, 08:48 PM #9
IGOTHOST
IM THE REAL IGOTHOST
i offer my mom....... NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-25-2013, 09:15 PM #10
mack32
Hurah!
I'm selling my Fat PS3 with 1tb (1,000 gigs) internal and 1TB external. The ps3 is in perfect condition and has never gotten YLOD nor has it been overused.

The 1TB external comes with over 100+ games on it and has like 50 free gigs. The 1TB internal has like 800 free gigs and that has a couple games on it to.

I'm selling it because I no longer want to sell platinums any more, so if you want to start I think this would be a great investment.

We could do this straight through paypal or through ebay. Since ebay takes a lot of fees I'll have to charge a little more if we do it that way. (Ebay took down my post because it was illegal to list something that could copy games onto it so ill relist it quick and you buy it if interested)

I think I'm pretty trusted on this site so if you want proof I can send you pictures, but only if interested in paying this amount.

Paypal Price: $350

Ebay price: $370

I'd be open to offers and weird trades like $400 worth of badazzled dildos.

1Tb = 1024Gb just to let you know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo