Post: Selling PC game WarZ (Pioneer Version) No longer being sold!
05-09-2013, 11:40 PM #1
B o n e
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ***DON'T MIND THE TITTLE I AM SELLING THIS I MEAN THAT THE PIONEER VERSION IS NO LONGER BEING SOLD SO ITS "RARE"***

Hey NGU,

Today I'm going to be selling my Pioneer edition of the WarZ I need the money, my PC can't handle such online games (It overheats) & I don't have use for it. I would appreciate if someone could help me out and buy this for me I could use some money to finish building my car I know $30 is not much but its better than nothing!

It will be sold for $30 first person to contact me gets it. I will not send keys first! You pay once I receive the money through PAYPAL I will send all the information You need! If anybody is interested please don't hesitate to contact me! *This version will give You Pioneer recognition in the forums*

Includes 5800+ In-game credit!
Pioneer edition
Pioneer forum badge
$30 contact me!

Make sure You send as gift and insert in the comment "WarZ payment" so I know Smile

Also when You receive the info and test everything out please comment "legit" or something that gives me feedback for my future posts thanks!

This comes with 3 extra guest key's for You're friends I don't know if these key's expire but just in case I will send them as well.

*PROOF VIDEO*

I know I kinda failed at talking in this video XD And repeated myself quite alot LOL^^
Last edited by B o n e ; 05-10-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo