06-21-2013, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all,this method does not involve any blackhat activity,it is whitehat.With this method i made about 600$ .Price for this method is 90$,no vouch copies will be given because this is a secret method.It takes about 10 minutes to get a code.Price is not negotiable,the proof of this working is that I am selling those codes at the moment.Money will be sent by paypal as a gift.This method can be done worldwide but codes work only in US

The following 13 users groaned at Neal Caffrey for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx, Cesei, Mythusala, Egg_Shen, Immaculate., Jino, Kagami Taiga, Meatwad, SataQ, SeanVII, UPTOWN, KFC, Xanadu
06-21-2013, 10:32 PM #11
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Neal
You need to provide more information and/or proof.

The following user thanked Jeremy for this useful post:

Mythusala
06-22-2013, 01:49 AM #12
Xanadu
Banned
After providing proof, is there by any chance you'd offer the first buyer a discount?
06-22-2013, 07:19 AM #13
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Doesn't mean shit.

Give vouch and I'll throw my respected status on this site up in the air if I deem legit.

Originally posted by SataQ View Post
First pics, then believe.

Originally posted by Cesx View Post
$90 for your method and you don't give one bit of detail for it yeah good one. Nobody just hands out money like that you won't even pay for this service your self if you was an customer.

Originally posted by Hugs View Post
Never implied you were a scammer. Just giving a thought that you are the only one who has tested this so obviously you'd confirm this works. What if someone buys it for $90 and it doesn't work for them?

I'd suggest getting a Mod to verify this method.

I won't offer a vouch copy of the book itself because this is secret i don't think 5 people know about it.So tell me what kind of proof you need beside me selling alot of codes on this site.Think about it,how could I sell a code for 20$ and the price was 96$? Can you tell me? If this doesn't work how do I do that?
06-22-2013, 07:26 AM #14
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by Neal
I won't offer a vouch copy of the book itself because this is secret i don't think 5 people know about it.So tell me what kind of proof you need beside me selling alot of codes on this site.Think about it,how could I sell a code for 20$ and the price was 96$? Can you tell me? If this doesn't work how do I do that?

Honestly, I don't think you'll get a good service going unless you hand out a vouch copy to someone and have them vouch for you. This is really pricey and I'm sure people don't want to get fucked over on such a big amount of cash, as do I.
06-22-2013, 07:30 AM #15
Originally posted by Neglect View Post
Honestly, I don't think you'll get a good service going unless you hand out a vouch copy to someone and have them vouch for you. This is really pricey and I'm sure people don't want to get fucked over on such a big amount of cash, as do I.

If I can't sell it to anyone,I will just continue selling codes,that's good for me too
06-22-2013, 01:46 PM #16
Meatwad
Meatman
With something like this, especially with the high price, you are practically required to hand out a vouch copy to a staff member to verify that this method is legit and to make sure it isn't warez.
06-22-2013, 02:11 PM #17
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
No one is going to buy without some sort of verification...
06-22-2013, 06:10 PM #18
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Doesn't mean shit.

Give vouch and I'll throw my respected status on this site up in the air if I deem legit.

Your respected status? :blank:
06-23-2013, 06:10 AM #19
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
Your respected status? :blank:

Originally posted by another user
Third I am a respected member of this community

I'm pretty well respected among members on this forum. I'd be willing to look at it and determine if what you have is legit. I have no intentions of selling or using the method as I have my own methods to making money.

It's your choice, you're going to end up having to give a vouch somewhere; either I, another respected member, or someone who has been staff for sometime now (specifically moderators).

Once you get approval for your method, you are set in stone to start selling.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo