01-07-2014, 01:59 AM #1
Jeremy
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. - $50
Bose Headphones - Sold
You must login or register to view this content. - $60
You must login or register to view this content. - $25

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jeremy ; 01-14-2014 at 10:28 PM.
01-14-2014, 09:21 PM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
Thanks for your uneducated opinion.

Uneducated in the sense that I don't agree with you?
Sorry I know a little more about the price of opened goods vs new goods.

Case and point you are asking too much and that's why you won't sell anything.
01-14-2014, 09:28 PM #12
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Uneducated in the sense that I don't agree with you?
Sorry I know a little more about the price of opened goods vs new goods.

Case and point you are asking too much and that's why you won't sell anything.
I know quite a bit more than you about selling things online. For instance the Bose headphones I literally just sold, and another 50+ other deals I have done on this site alone. Taking something like headphones out of the package doesnt mean shit. I can easily sell them whether in their original packaging or not. Dont ever try and present your opinion as a fact, because thats just pure arrogance. While I don't want this to turn into a pure bitching contest, you presenting your opinion as fact is a tactic that wont get you far in life, so yes, I responded to your arrogance, with arrogance.
01-15-2014, 09:00 AM #13
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
I know quite a bit more than you about selling things online. For instance the Bose headphones I literally just sold, and another 50+ other deals I have done on this site alone. Taking something like headphones out of the package doesnt mean shit. I can easily sell them whether in their original packaging or not. Dont ever try and present your opinion as a fact, because thats just pure arrogance. While I don't want this to turn into a pure bitching contest, you presenting your opinion as fact is a tactic that wont get you far in life, so yes, I responded to your arrogance, with arrogance.

Taking something out of the package means lots of shit. Obviously they are out of the package because they were used. No one would take something out of the package and then store them for safe keeping. Open package = used = less money = does mean shit.
01-15-2014, 07:38 PM #14
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Camaro View Post
Taking something out of the package means lots of shit. Obviously they are out of the package because they were used. No one would take something out of the package and then store them for safe keeping. Open package = used = less money = does mean shit.

While that may be true in other cases, its not in this one. I took it out of the package and ended up never using them because I ended up getting a better pair for christmas.
01-15-2014, 07:52 PM #15
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
While that may be true in other cases, its not in this one. I took it out of the package and ended up never using them because I ended up getting a better pair for christmas.

Alright, well GLWS. I'm sure you'll be able to sell em no problem, might have better luck with eBay though. Might even be able to get more for em
01-15-2014, 08:17 PM #16
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by Camaro View Post
Alright, well GLWS. I'm sure you'll be able to sell em no problem, might have better luck with eBay though. Might even be able to get more for em

Well I'm doing alright on here and always have. I just sold the most expensive ones here without a problem..

Anyways, thanks. :y:
01-16-2014, 05:27 AM #17
Jeremy
Former Staff
bump bump motha fucka
01-18-2014, 02:13 AM #18
Jeremy
Former Staff
bump bump motha fuckas
01-27-2014, 06:17 PM #19
Imminent
NextGenUpdate Elite
I would be very carful buying from this guy . He sold me the bose headphones and he stated that they were never used. When I received them they had earwax on them. I pm him and he never pm me back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo