01-07-2014, 01:59 AM #1
Jeremy
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. - $50
Bose Headphones - Sold
You must login or register to view this content. - $60
You must login or register to view this content. - $25

You must login or register to view this content. || You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jeremy ; 01-14-2014 at 10:28 PM.
01-27-2014, 08:39 PM #20
Camaro
Chevy Runs Deep
Originally posted by Imminent View Post
I would be very carful buying from this guy . He sold me the bose headphones and he stated that they were never used. When I received them they had earwax on them. I pm him and he never pm me back.

That is fkin gross. I'm not gonna lie.
01-27-2014, 08:47 PM #21
Imminent
NextGenUpdate Elite
I'll post a pic later
01-27-2014, 09:24 PM #22
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
I know quite a bit more than you about selling things online. For instance the Bose headphones I literally just sold, and another 50+ other deals I have done on this site alone. Taking something like headphones out of the package doesnt mean shit. I can easily sell them whether in their original packaging or not. Dont ever try and present your opinion as a fact, because thats just pure arrogance. While I don't want this to turn into a pure bitching contest, you presenting your opinion as fact is a tactic that wont get you far in life, so yes, I responded to your arrogance, with arrogance.

Then why are you still bumping this thread if they are so easy to sell? It's not an opinion, thats how the world actually works. Sorry kiddo but you can't say something is new if it's opened.
01-27-2014, 09:32 PM #23
xKtF
In my man cave
I would be very carful buying from this guy . He sold me the bose headphones and he stated that they were never used. When I received them they had earwax on them. I pm him and he never pm me back.

Originally posted by Camaro View Post
That is fkin gross. I'm not gonna lie.

LOL'ed post proof lol
01-29-2014, 02:30 AM #24
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Then why are you still bumping this thread if they are so easy to sell? It's not an opinion, thats how the world actually works. Sorry kiddo but you can't say something is new if it's opened.

Shut the fuck up and don't call me "kiddo". You don't know shit about what you're saying and you're being nothing but a belligerent kunt.
02-02-2014, 04:43 AM #25
Respekted
Bounty hunter
I'll post a pic later

Lookin forward to it McCoy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo