Post: US PSN Cards - 50% Off - Paypal & Amazon Vouchers Only
04-07-2015, 05:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL GTA SERVICES ARE BACK UP AND RUNNING

Selling US PSN Cards at 50% off, meaning a $20 US PSN card is $10.

We are going to do this a certain way, no exceptions - if you don't like it, move on to another thread - all flame posts will be reported.

With all the moderators that can vouch for me, and my reputation on other forums if you don't trust me to do this, lets stop wasting each others time now...

Current Stock in US PSN Cards - CLOSED

Payment

Paypal
or
You must login or register to view this content.

PSN Card Delivery

Send me your PSN Email/Pass and I will deposit the PSN card(s) onto your account, this eliminates any issues with the PSN card not working/being fully activated

Don't trust me? Make a new PSN acct and game-share with yourself.

If you want the actual PSN card number - You will receive it with a gyazo gif showing you that it works past the first check - Any issues down the road you might experience will be on you.

Contact Information

Skype - AdnanM801
Please make sure you are adding me - the person that has 5400+ skype contacts
BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS PRETENDING TO BE ME ON SKYPE - THEY WILL SCAM YOU.

These are my skype accounts

Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
I've known this user for a long time now. He's never steered me wrong. Always true to his word and always willing to help. You're in very good hands with this seller. Very nice opportunity for those looking for cheap PSN credit as well! Good luck with sales, and hope you buyers enjoy what he has to offer!

Kryptus seal of approval! Ron Swanson

Originally posted by XxPOTHEADxX
1000000000% TRUSTWORTHY GUY HERE Ron Swanson

Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
Just got a card, EXTREMELY FAST! Great seller and legit! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Will be doing a lot more business with you, my friend.

Originally posted by vSaBoTeuR
Vouch for this chap, the funds were added within the minute I gave him the Amazon voucher. Highly recommended.
Cheers for the PSN munai mate! Happy

Originally posted by Alex View Post
can vouch for this guy, everything was done in a couple minutes, definitely recommended!

Originally posted by Havoc69 View Post
Got $90 worth of psn cards from him. Everything went smoothly and he was very cooperative. It was pleasure doing business with you and will buy more from you soon.

Originally posted by Hitman
i bought $80 from him he is great seller within minutes I recieved my codes, All codes worked, I highly recommend and I cant wait to do business with you again Smile

Originally posted by Fideo
Great guy to deal with it, very fast m and reliable... Highly recommended... Thanks again bro... Ur the best

Originally posted by Kaori912 View Post
he will i've done alot of business with this guy and hes perfectly legit i will do all my game shopping with him because of this.

Originally posted by ivalice View Post
I have tried contacting AdnanM801 on skype many times. He has added me, and he is always online. Every single time i reply to him he does not reply back.

idk if i'm hurt or just let down that i wanted to purchase something after reading such good reviews and then being ignored.

/rant

Originally posted by Fideo
This guy is legit... I bought for him 3 times and all good... He is slow take several days to respond but at the end all was good... I vouch for him..

Originally posted by Capture View Post
Vouch for Adnan, bought $120 worth of cards and it went quickly & smoothly, would recommend for anyone wanting to buy PSN cards

Originally posted by Qalar View Post
Vouch for this guy ... very trustworthy and cheap... sent payment and received the cards right away ...

Originally posted by Qalar View Post
Bought another $100 worth of psn cards, all went smooth and fast

Originally posted by Oblivious View Post
I vouch for this guy! The whole thing was done within a minor few minutes, received the code insanely fast. He is completely trustworthy. Will for sure come to buy again really soon Smile

Originally posted by rampaging
This guy is the real deal.I had a few issues but we sorted them out.This guy is incredibly fast got the cards on my account in less than 5 minutes after payment and was super professional. Huge vouch.

Originally posted by WhiteGBE View Post
Very fast. Bought $80 worth from him. Definitely can vouch.

Originally posted by x3 View Post
I Recommend this guy
I bought $20 the code work 100% and everytime i need a psn card ill come to this guy
Trusted 100%

Originally posted by 10 View Post
really a nice person and 100% Safe thank u so mucn u r the best

Originally posted by x3 View Post
I Bought from him again for $80 PSN Card
I Recommend this guy FHRITP

Originally posted by AtomiqNuke View Post
this guys service is great 100% vouch for him, purchased 120$ worth of psn cards fast and easy.

Originally posted by voss916 View Post
first time i bought off him it was $40 psn i believe, super fast easy and quick. super legit. bought off him again right now for the second time. i bought $90 psn so i payed $45 and he was super fast and legit again. highly recommended to get your psn credit.

Originally posted by lalo1996 View Post
this guy is legit just bought 100$ psn money for 50$ legit i vouch for him
Last edited by AdnanM801 ; 09-15-2016 at 08:54 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to AdnanM801 for this useful post:

Alex, Capture, dolby1, EMINEM__x3, Fantasy Gam3r, GTAV_RECOVERY, Hitman 47, Jeffie, Kryptus, lalo1996, luix, PrestigedBawsaq, Qalar, AFG, ShinigamiUzi, Stealth_Tek, TheManDavid, vSaBoTeuR x, zOblivious
04-07-2015, 06:01 AM #2
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
I've known this user for a long time now. He's never steered me wrong. Always true to his word and always willing to help. You're in very good hands with this seller. Very nice opportunity for those looking for cheap PSN credit as well! Good luck with sales, and hope you buyers enjoy what he has to offer!

Kryptus seal of approval! Ron Swanson

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

AdnanM801
04-07-2015, 06:02 AM #3
1000000000% TRUSTWORTHY GUY HERE Ron Swanson

The following user thanked GTAV_RECOVERY for this useful post:

AdnanM801
04-08-2015, 03:06 AM #4
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by AdnanM801 View Post

So... with how today's charge back rate is on digital goods, and how many kids use their parent's credit/debit card on Paypal without their permission... we are going to do this a certain way, no exceptions - if you don't like it, move on to another thread - all flame posts will be reported.

With all the moderators that can vouch for me, and my reputation on other forums if you don't trust me to do this, lets stop wasting each others time now...

Current Stock in US PSN Cards - LOTS

Payment

PSN Card Delivery

Send me your PSN Email/Pass and I will deposit the PSN card(s) onto your account, this eliminates any issues with the PSN card not working/being fully activated

If you want the actual PSN card number - You will receive it with a gyazo gif showing you that it works past the first check - Any issues down the road you might experience will be on you.

Contact Information

Skype - AdnanM801

Do u have any 50$ ones??
04-08-2015, 06:20 AM #5
Originally posted by Bubblz
Do u have any 50$ ones??

Yes, I do
04-09-2015, 01:29 AM #6
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?

So... with how today's charge back rate is on digital goods, and how many kids use their parent's credit/debit card on Paypal without their permission... we are going to do this a certain way, no exceptions - if you don't like it, move on to another thread - all flame posts will be reported.

Current Stock in US PSN Cards - LOTS

Payment

PSN Card Delivery

Contact Information

Skype - AdnanM801

so giving you a $50 amazon voucher gets me $100 psn?
04-09-2015, 03:32 AM #7
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
so giving you a $50 amazon voucher gets me $100 psn?

Correct
04-09-2015, 03:49 AM #8
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Just got a card, EXTREMELY FAST! Great seller and legit! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Will be doing a lot more business with you, my friend.

The following user thanked _Nightwing for this useful post:

AdnanM801
04-10-2015, 10:25 PM #9
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Vouch for this chap, the funds were added within the minute I gave him the Amazon voucher. Highly recommended.
Cheers for the PSN munai mate! Happy

The following user thanked vSaBoTeuR x for this useful post:

AdnanM801
04-11-2015, 10:32 PM #10
Alex
Balls of Steel
Yes, I do

sent you a message on skype

The following user thanked Alex for this useful post:

AdnanM801

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.