01-10-2017, 04:10 PM #1
Mr. Qwax
Mr. Awesome.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'm selling my infinite warfare season pass that I got with my pro edition of the game, never been used and don't want it.
It's an Australian release but I believe it will work with EU/UK versions of the game and on the PS Store as well.

Feel free to make me offers on here or dm/pm me as I'm not sure of the conversion rate, currently starting it at $40 USD over paypal.

Cheers Kryptus
01-11-2017, 02:20 AM #2
Originally posted by Mr.
Hey guys, I'm selling my infinite warfare season pass that I got with my pro edition of the game, never been used and don't want it.
It's an Australian release but I believe it will work with EU/UK versions of the game and on the PS Store as well.

Feel free to make me offers on here or dm/pm me as I'm not sure of the conversion rate, currently starting it at $40 USD over paypal.

Cheers Kryptus

What are you smoking? This shit ain't worth 10 dollars.Lol
01-24-2017, 08:44 PM #3
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Mr.
Hey guys, I'm selling my infinite warfare season pass that I got with my pro edition of the game, never been used and don't want it.

Cheers Kryptus

I'll give you $20?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo