05-31-2017, 01:33 AM #1
Black Panther
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! I'm selling my 1.76 PS4 because I just don't have the time to use it anymore, and figured it'd be better off with someone else who really wants it/can't get their hands on one.

Information:

• Ultra Rare - Only a limited number of PS4 Consoles still have firmware 1.76 on them, and to date it is the only firmware with a public jailbreak method available, and because of this, these consoles are super valuable.
  • Moddable - Because 1.76 Firmware is the only firmware that has a public exploit that gives root user privilege of the system, it is also the only firmware (publicly) that allows for games to be modded such as CoD or GTA V.
  • OFW - This console is still on Official Firmware, so there is absolutely no possibility of being banned by $ony.
  • Fully Functioning - This console is fully functioning and has only been used to test exploits for the system kernel and for modding games. Absolutely in 100% perfect operating condition.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Proof:

Price:
I am asking for $450 + Shipping, however I am willing to negotiate this price, but I will not go under $400. And I will absolutely will not accept any trade offers!!!!

So, if you are interested send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

Hydrogen
05-31-2017, 02:55 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Black
Hey NGU! I'm selling my 1.76 PS4 because I just don't have the time to use it anymore, and figured it'd be better off with someone else who really wants it/can't get their hands on one.

Information:

• Ultra Rare - Only a limited number of PS4 Consoles still have firmware 1.76 on them, and to date it is the only firmware with a public jailbreak method available, and because of this, these consoles are super valuable.
  • Moddable - Because 1.76 Firmware is the only firmware that has a public exploit that gives root user privilege of the system, it is also the only firmware (publicly) that allows for games to be modded such as CoD or GTA V.
  • OFW - This console is still on Official Firmware, so there is absolutely no possibility of being banned by $ony.
  • Fully Functioning - This console is fully functioning and has only been used to test exploits for the system kernel and for modding games. Absolutely in 100% perfect operating condition.

Proof:

Video Proof:

Price:
I am asking for $450 + Shipping, however I am willing to negotiate this price, but I will not go under $400. And I will absolutely will not accept any trade offers!!!!

So, if you are interested send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Good luck on the sells bro ^^

You should get a table/chair though, playing on the floor like that would leave my ass cramped lmao.
05-31-2017, 03:49 AM #3
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Good luck on the sells bro ^^

You should get a table/chair though, playing on the floor like that would leave my ass cramped lmao.

New apartment lol haven't had time to get furniture :p
05-31-2017, 06:11 AM #4
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Might be interested depending on what you're offering on Shipping in US CA
06-01-2017, 03:33 AM #5
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sir
Might be interested depending on what you're offering on Shipping in US CA

We can do this via Ebay if you'd like. I can calculate whatever shipping price. If the shipping price is expensive I'm willing to decrease the actual price of the console (to an extent) PM me if you're serious Smile
06-02-2017, 07:15 PM #6
Spoofay
Bounty hunter
We can do this via Ebay if you'd like. I can calculate whatever shipping price. If the shipping price is expensive I'm willing to decrease the actual price of the console (to an extent) PM me if you're serious Smile

hey man hella interested can you give me a skype or somewhere easier to contact?
06-03-2017, 09:41 PM #7
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Spoofay View Post
hey man hella interested can you give me a skype or somewhere easier to contact?

I don't really use skype
06-10-2017, 06:10 AM #8
AJ
iiAJ28 - vAJ28v
possible to play online and mod gta?>
06-10-2017, 07:16 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AJ View Post
possible to play online and mod gta?>

Not possible to spoof online yet, but you can run menus and tools offline for some games on PlayStation 4 1.76.
06-10-2017, 11:05 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Hey NGU! I'm selling my 1.76 PS4 because I just don't have the time to use it anymore, and figured it'd be better off with someone else who really wants it/can't get their hands on one.

Information:

Proof:

Video Proof:

Price:

PCMR fam nomsayn hope this sells 4 u

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo