Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Paying: $1,000 PP

Looking for:
PSN NPID API info disclosure
PSN NPID Spoofer
Jailbreak help (setting it up, etc)

Add me on Skype: Joelrca
Last edited by Joel ; 08-11-2017 at 06:33 PM.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Hydrogen
07-24-2017, 03:38 AM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Hi Everyone,

My friend 7jh recently bought a jailbreak and we're trying to run an experiment with an EA game. We are looking for a programmer who knows alot about custom firmware on PS3 (and has one to test it out), know how to grab NPID from Sony's API, and spoof it on the PlayStation 3. And of course, an EA game like NCCA football 13, for example, to test this out. Not only that, but my friend also needs help with basic jailbreak stuff as well, since this is his first time having a jailbroken PS3 (it's on 4.81 cex I believe).

Please DO NOT mention to talk with 01cedric or Tustin. They will NOT help out. We want someone who is kind and helpful with this.

I don't care how "easy" it is to you. We will not use Google to search this because we both are inexperience about how jailbreaking / RTE editing / whatever works, and ANY mistake can happen. My friend doesn't want to go through a big ass hassle.

Starting payment is $1,000 (paypal). If it requires alot of more time (It shouldn't), then the price will rise. Otherwise, DONT WASTE OUR TIME IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF ANY OF THIS.

Please add my friend on Skype: S (yes, S, a 1 letter).

Or PM on NGU with your username.

Try talking with 01cedric or Tustin.
07-24-2017, 04:07 AM #3
Black Panther
Former Staff
Hi Everyone,

My friend 7jh recently bought a jailbreak and we're trying to run an experiment with an EA game. We are looking for a programmer who knows alot about custom firmware on PS3 (and has one to test it out), know how to grab NPID from Sony's API, and spoof it on the PlayStation 3. And of course, an EA game like NCCA football 13, for example, to test this out. Not only that, but my friend also needs help with basic jailbreak stuff as well, since this is his first time having a jailbroken PS3 (it's on 4.81 cex I believe).

Please DO NOT mention to talk with 01cedric or Tustin. They will NOT help out. We want someone who is kind and helpful with this.

I don't care how "easy" it is to you. We will not use Google to search this because we both are inexperience about how jailbreaking / RTE editing / whatever works, and ANY mistake can happen. My friend doesn't want to go through a big ass hassle.

Starting payment is $1,000 (paypal). If it requires alot of more time (It shouldn't), then the price will rise. Otherwise, DONT WASTE OUR TIME IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF ANY OF THIS.

Have you tried Tustin or 01Cedric?
07-24-2017, 04:24 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hi Everyone,

We've talked about the NPID already so being past that, I wouldn't mind helping him out with modding stuff. No money needed for anything. Also, tomorrow, I'm going to Best Buy to purchase a Serial AT Attachment to suck all my old information and files from my laptop and factory reset to gain access to it again. So, I wouldn't mind helping him while I set my stuff up tomorrow.
07-24-2017, 04:33 AM #5
Joel
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
We've talked about the NPID already so being past that, I wouldn't mind helping him out with modding stuff. No money needed for anything. Also, tomorrow, I'm going to Best Buy to purchase a Serial AT Attachment to suck all my old information and files from my laptop and factory reset to gain access to it again. So, I wouldn't mind helping him while I set my stuff up tomorrow.

get a skype then brotha kik wont work out Smile
07-24-2017, 04:38 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
get a skype then brotha kik wont work out Smile

No problem, he's already on a CFW, correct?
07-24-2017, 04:38 AM #7
Joel
No problem, he's already on a CFW, correct?

yes he bought a cfw ps3 4.81 cex from ebay like a week ago.
07-24-2017, 04:39 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
yes he bought a cfw ps3 4.81 cex from ebay like a week ago.

Okay perfect, does he have a working CID? If he does, then perfect I can set him up.
07-24-2017, 04:41 AM #9
Joel
Okay perfect, does he have a working CID? If he does, then perfect I can set him up.

idk honestly i dont think he even turned on the ps3 yet. PM me your skype and ill add you to a chat with him, he has a mic too so could be much easier to do.
07-24-2017, 08:36 AM #10
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
lmao.

The following 2 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

Octolus, Tustin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo