Login | Register

If you're having login issues, please clear your cookies and cache!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anonymous Declaration of War on the United States Government.


  1. Join Date Feb 2011

    Posts 4,622

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 25210

    02-26-2012 11:44 PM #1 Anonymous Declaration of War on the United States Government.




    To the Citizens of the United States and the United States Government.
    We are Anonymous.

    In the past few months, our collective has been organizing the operation known as Operation Blackout. Part of the operation's purpose was to alert the people of the coming bill that was to be called the Stop Online Piracy Act.

    This Act would give Congress the power to censor any internet website they wish without consent from the Citizens of the United States. This act would've also had the power to jail any person who infringed on its new copyright law for an equivalence of five years. This copyright law would've had the power to destroy social networking sites such as Facebook and YouTube. Video gameplay and free movies would cease to exist.

    However, Operation Blackout was a success. As a collective, we've managed to spread the word and alert the masses. Internet giants such as Google, Wikipedia, and Reddit became hand-in-hand with us as we all managed to make an impact on the decisions of our, "free government". But as we've seen with Megaupload, the government may not need a bill to be passed to get their way. Other operations we've conducted over this time period have awaken the people to the nightmare that is the United States Government. Sections 1031 and 1032 of the National Defense Authorization Act have been ratified. Yet we face new threats.

    The United States Government is seeking to pass the Cyber Security Act of 2012. This act is as Orwellian as it sounds; it will endanger our collective and we will not stand by and watch while this government of lies prepares to take away our freedoms. The National Security Agency insists on labeling us as a leaderless, terrorist organization. The question is, "who do we terrorize?". Can it possibly be that the United States government is truly scared of us? Nevertheless, The time for action is now.

    Our collective has realized, along with many United States citizens, that the current government is no longer functional. Our economy is unstable, our representatives uncooperative, and our system, destroyed.

    We are not calling upon the collective to deface or use a distributed denial of service attack on a United States government agency website or affiliate. We are not calling upon the people to occupy a city or protest in front of a local building. This has not brought on us any legislative change or alternate law. It has only brought us bloodshed and false criticism. For the last 12 years, voting was useless. Corporations and lobbyists are the true leaders of this country and are the ones with the power to control our lives. To rebuild our government, we must first destroy it.

    Our time for democracy is here.
    Our time for real change is here.
    This is America's time, to have its own revolution.


    Therefore, Anonymous has decided to openly declare war on the United States government. This is a call to arms. We call upon the Citizens of the United States to stand beside us in overthrowing this corrupted body and call upon a new era. Our allegiance is to the American people, because they are us, and we are them.


    Operation V, engaged.

    We are Anonymous.
    We are Americans.
    We never Forgive.
    We never Forget.
    To the United States government, it's too late to expect us.




    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx--AIDAN--xX For This Useful Post:


  3. Stansy's Avatar

    Stansy Who is Stansy?

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 1,189

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 2369

    02-26-2012 11:46 PM #2

    So what are they going to do? If they're not DDoS'ing?

  4. xinfectedsoulx's Avatar

    xinfectedsoulx Daddy's home.

    Join Date Dec 2008

    Posts 2,860

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 7969

    02-27-2012 10:55 AM #3

    I wonder what they will do. It will be interesting to see though. They have a point. I'm not American but hell that country is fucked. The way they think they own the world. I found out the other day that the extradition laws favour America. For USA to extradite a British Citizen, they need hardly any evidence. However, fr Britain to extradite an American, we need shit loads of evidence. How is that fair?

  5. TrytoYOLO's Avatar

    TrytoYOLO We all <3 Amanda

    Join Date Aug 2009

    Posts 3,076

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 12473

    02-27-2012 02:25 PM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
    I wonder what they will do. It will be interesting to see though. They have a point. I'm not American but hell that country is $#@!ed. The way they think they own the world. I found out the other day that the extradition laws favour America. For USA to extradite a British Citizen, they need hardly any evidence. However, fr Britain to extradite an American, we need shit loads of evidence. How is that fair?
    Not disagreeing with you or anything, but why do you think the U.S thinks they own the world?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. Kidd Cold's Avatar

    Kidd Cold **** my Toaster !~!

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 1,932

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6066

    02-27-2012 02:26 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx--AIDAN--xX View Post



    To the Citizens of the United States and the United States Government.
    We are Anonymous.

    In the past few months, our collective has been organizing the operation known as Operation Blackout. Part of the operation's purpose was to alert the people of the coming bill that was to be called the Stop Online Piracy Act.

    This Act would give Congress the power to censor any internet website they wish without consent from the Citizens of the United States. This act would've also had the power to jail any person who infringed on its new copyright law for an equivalence of five years. This copyright law would've had the power to destroy social networking sites such as Facebook and YouTube. Video gameplay and free movies would cease to exist.

    However, Operation Blackout was a success. As a collective, we've managed to spread the word and alert the masses. Internet giants such as Google, Wikipedia, and Reddit became hand-in-hand with us as we all managed to make an impact on the decisions of our, "free government". But as we've seen with Megaupload, the government may not need a bill to be passed to get their way. Other operations we've conducted over this time period have awaken the people to the nightmare that is the United States Government. Sections 1031 and 1032 of the National Defense Authorization Act have been ratified. Yet we face new threats.

    The United States Government is seeking to pass the Cyber Security Act of 2012. This act is as Orwellian as it sounds; it will endanger our collective and we will not stand by and watch while this government of lies prepares to take away our freedoms. The National Security Agency insists on labeling us as a leaderless, terrorist organization. The question is, "who do we terrorize?". Can it possibly be that the United States government is truly scared of us? Nevertheless, The time for action is now.

    Our collective has realized, along with many United States citizens, that the current government is no longer functional. Our economy is unstable, our representatives uncooperative, and our system, destroyed.

    We are not calling upon the collective to deface or use a distributed denial of service attack on a United States government agency website or affiliate. We are not calling upon the people to occupy a city or protest in front of a local building. This has not brought on us any legislative change or alternate law. It has only brought us bloodshed and false criticism. For the last 12 years, voting was useless. Corporations and lobbyists are the true leaders of this country and are the ones with the power to control our lives. To rebuild our government, we must first destroy it.

    Our time for democracy is here.
    Our time for real change is here.
    This is America's time, to have its own revolution.


    Therefore, Anonymous has decided to openly declare war on the United States government. This is a call to arms. We call upon the Citizens of the United States to stand beside us in overthrowing this corrupted body and call upon a new era. Our allegiance is to the American people, because they are us, and we are them.


    Operation V, engaged.

    We are Anonymous.
    We are Americans.
    We never Forgive.
    We never Forget.
    To the United States government, it's too late to expect us.
    Before and probably because of the whole SonyOP. I was not a big fan of Anon. But recently I have come to realize they are attempting to do well!


    This is a good idea minus a few things. I honestly doubt people will step up, the average American is blind to what is going on. Second I fear for Anon. Recently I just did a paper on Internet censorship and I also discussed the Enemy Expatriation act and NDAA of 2012. Under both of these any members of anon could be labeled as terrorists and locked up until the government sees fit.
    ..--!Thanks is always appreciated!R.I.P. PS3-CECHA01-06/26/2007(10:16am)-11/09/2010(6:30pm) Member since 08-09 just lost old account.

  7. Join Date

    Posts n/a

    Membership Unregistered / Not Logged In

    Reputation:

    02-27-2012 02:27 PM #6

    I agree with some of the points they are making, but seriously, what can they even do? A group of computer hackers against an advanced army of trained men and women that the government controls? I don't see how this could work unless another Civil War were to take place?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vince For This Useful Post:


  9. Millz's Avatar

    Millz Worth the Weight

    Join Date Aug 2010

    Posts 3,640

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 27929

    02-27-2012 02:45 PM #7

    If they were real peace fighters they would work with the government to try to improve things, not against it. That only makes the government more fierce and causes more tension and hate.

    All I'm going to say.
    "No one is stronger or more dangerous than who can harness his emotions -- his past"
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    i7-2600k @ 4.5 GHz|Corsair H80|EVGA GTX 580 @ 931/2004 MHz|16 GB DDR3-1600 (OC 2133MHz)|ASUS P8Z77 V-Pro|OCZ Vertex 3 120GB|WD Black 1TB|Corsair TX850 v2|Cooler Master HAF 922


  10. Rokiz's Avatar

    Rokiz Death is hereditary

    Join Date Aug 2010

    Posts 1,534

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3587

    02-27-2012 03:03 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage View Post
    I agree with some of the points they are making, but seriously, what can they even do? A group of computer hackers against an advanced army of trained men and women that the government controls? I don't see how this could work unless another Civil War were to take place?
    Most of anon do raids and do a lot of protesting only a small portion of anon hack but that's mostly what their famous for.

    Although most people who hack in anon do have military grade hacking and computer skills at all different levels.

  11. +Despair's Avatar

    +Despair Veni. Vidi. Vici.

    Join Date May 2011

    Posts 710

    Membership Elite Founder

    Reputation: 5078

    02-27-2012 03:19 PM #9

    I can totally see how anonymous is attempting to do well with the SOPA and Sony thing, but declaring war against a government is mass suicide. To be quite honest, even though they have military level hacking skills, i doubt the amount of damage they can cause is going to be enough to overthrow a government. My best guess would be they try and deface a website or release documents that they manage to get a hold of. But lets be honest, its not going to be anything so big to the point where it puts the government or American Citizens in danger. The message they are attempting to get across is one i completely agree with, their needs to be change. But they are throwing gasoline on a fire that has already began to expand.
    To The Void and Back

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •