Post: *NEW* On top of Roof / Out of map GLITCH - Warhawk (Multiplayer)
11-14-2013, 02:58 PM #1
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Video :

My Channel : You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned xByNovaa for this awful post:

oppie0.
11-14-2013, 05:23 PM #2
Shotgun jumps in multiplayer....... Plz :/
11-15-2013, 09:59 AM #3
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by oppie0. View Post
Shotgun jumps in multiplayer....... Plz :/

If you use glitches in multiplayer you have a risk of getting banned if someone reports you.
11-15-2013, 01:28 PM #4
I dont hate on glitches. Bc they help the game developers fix it and make it better. However, when this post says multiplayer that is unlikely. Do you know how ifficult shotgun jumps are mid game. This is more likely to not be done in mp.
11-15-2013, 05:01 PM #5
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by oppie0. View Post
I dont hate on glitches. Bc they help the game developers fix it and make it better. However, when this post says multiplayer that is unlikely. Do you know how ifficult shotgun jumps are mid game. This is more likely to not be done in mp.

Shotguns jumps are not even possible if your actually playing a proper game. They can only be done in private match. Also your not going to get banned for glitching lol. they've never banned for that.
11-15-2013, 05:24 PM #6
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Peter
Shotguns jumps are not even possible if your actually playing a proper game. They can only be done in private match. Also your not going to get banned for glitching lol. they've never banned for that.

You can be reported for cheating. Glitching = Cheating
11-15-2013, 05:36 PM #7
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
You can be reported for cheating. Glitching = Cheating

there not going to ban you for it lol. they never do.
11-16-2013, 11:13 AM #8
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Peter
there not going to ban you for it lol. they never do.

Bops2 10th glitch = ban or reset
11-16-2013, 12:04 PM #9
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Originally posted by xByNovaa View Post
Bops2 10th glitch = ban or reset

you say that but everyone that i know who did it and all the people i did it for never got banned or reset. I could be wrong but i don't remember hardly anyone on here complaining about getting banned or reset for it. The worse they'd do is reset you for it.

Besides that's a more serious glitch. I was referring to the glitches ingame where people strafe jump to get into hidden rooms etc, they never have and never will ban people for that shit lol. They just patch the glitches.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo