04-15-2014, 11:10 AM #1
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heey there,

Since I have seen a lot of people asking what to do when they got banned i created this thread. In this thread the following games will be discussed: Call of duty: Black ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts. I am not aware that the other Call of Duty are banning too, since I never got a ban for ex. Mw3.

I will seperate this thread in certain chapters:

Chapter 1;
What is Call of Duty: Ghosts banning?
What is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 banning?

Chapter 2;
How to unban Call of Duty: Ghosts
How to unban Call of Duty: Black ops 2

Chapter 3;
How to reduce the banning risk for games

Chapter 1;

Call of Duty: Ghosts

On Call of Duty you will get certain bans; Account ban/reset, Console ban. If you get a account ban you can simply create a new user and play online again, but if you get caught again you will recieve a Console ban. /ACCOUNT BANS CAN NOT BE BYPASSED

Account ban: Your account can be resetted or you will not be able to play on that account anymore. You need to see this as a Switch, Infinity ward sees your account getting modified BAM switch off and CoSad Awesome Ghosts is not accesable from that account

To see how a account ban looks like click the spoiler.
You must login or register to view this content.

Console ban: After you have been banned for a few times they will ban your console id from their servers, This does not mean that you will not have PSN acces anymore, You just can't play Ghosts anymore. In order to play CoSad Awesome Ghosts you will need a non-banned Console id.

To see how a Console ban looks like click the spoiler.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Well this game has a good security if you ask me. Also Bo2 are banning several things; Account, Mac address. ACCOUNT BAN CANNOT BE BYPASSED. If you get a certain amount of account bans your MAC Address will be banned. In the next chapter I will explain how to unban your MAC Address.

Account ban: You can eitherway get a temporarily ban or a permanent ban. If you get a permanent ban you will not be able to play on that account anymore. Your account is basically deactivated. You can create a new account and play online.

To see how a account ban looks like click the spoiler.

MAC Address ban: They are saying it is a Console ban but basically they are banning your MAC Address + PSID . In he next chapter there will be a guide how to unban your "Console" ban.

To see how a Console ban looks like click the spoiler.

Chapter 2;

How to unban Call of Duty: Ghosts

For this moment there is not really a unban for Call of Duty: Ghosts, Only if you have a non-banned console id. I recommend you to get your own private CID because the public ones are most of the time already banned. If not it will take 5 minutes untill someone gets it banned.

So your best shot to play Ghosts if you are banned: GET YOUR OWN PRIVATE CID

How to unban Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Like I Said your MAC Address is getting banned + PSID so we need to change both of them. Lets get started with the MAC address.

1. First make sure you are on CEX and downgrade back to 3.55 using You must login or register to view this content.
2. Update to You must login or register to view this content.
3. Open up You must login or register to view this content. and create a new file called mac.bin
4. Type in any MAC Address you want and save the mac.bin on the root of your usb. (or you can simply change the last 2 digits to anything)
5. install You must login or register to view this content.on your ps3.
6. open chaos bringer and your ps3 ill restart.
7. Your Mac address has been changed. Make sure it has been changed by going to system information.

Now you can update to any cfw you want. Now to change your PSID install PSID patcher. *Keep in mind that you download a compatible version of PSID Patcher, for your cfw. Once you have installed it open it up press X, Now you will get a random PSID and you are able to play Black Ops 2 on a new account. Keep in mind that you need to change your PSID everytime you restart your ps3. If you get MAC address banned again repeat the process.

Chapter 3;

Here are some usefull posts about reducing the ban risks of some cods.

You must login or register to view this content. - Credits to @ImSooCool
You must login or register to view this content. - Credits @XBOX360_lS_BEST
You must login or register to view this content. - Fast hacker

I Will update this thread when i have some more time..
Last edited by FrenziosMix ; 06-08-2014 at 07:40 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to FrenziosMix for this useful post:

OhItsIyuRi, TheUnknown21, X-_-LaUrBa-_-X
06-16-2014, 01:03 PM #11
very helpful Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo