11-06-2013, 05:21 PM #1
diozz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); doeas anybody know how to find offsets on debugger? please, don't just copy 'em in here; i'd like to understand how to do that by myself. any1 having experience on this r u just follow tutorials not knowing what ur doing xD? thx

The following user groaned diozz for this awful post:

Whos Your Host
11-06-2013, 05:40 PM #2
Originally posted by diozz View Post
doeas anybody know how to find offsets on debugger? please, don't just copy 'em in here; i'd like to understand how to do that by myself. any1 having experience on this r u just follow tutorials not knowing what ur doing xD? thx

Start by learning PowerPC here: You must login or register to view this content.

Then with these informations it will be easier for you to understand how the game works by looking in the ELF files of the game. Hint: A good start would be to looks for strings then to check at their XREFs Smile
11-06-2013, 05:40 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by diozz View Post
doeas anybody know how to find offsets on debugger? please, don't just copy 'em in here; i'd like to understand how to do that by myself. any1 having experience on this r u just follow tutorials not knowing what ur doing xD? thx

wrong section bud, but if you would like help PM me on here and I can help you out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo