01-25-2014, 12:43 AM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the Call of Duty: Ghosts game that I bought on the PSN store for PS3 and I have been trying to RTM on it for a while. I have installed what I thought were debug eboots but none will make my tools connect. I had a friend tell me I need an NPUB debug eboot but I don't know. I might sound like a noob but I just need help and hate to waste 60$ on a game that I can't mod on. Any help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.

By the way I am on 4.46.1 D-REX If that has anything to do with it.

If I do need an NPUB debug eboot, someone please link me to one because I have searched and have been unable to find one.

Wheelz1089_2
01-25-2014, 12:50 AM #2
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Playa4U2ENVY View Post
I have the Call of Duty: Ghosts game that I bought on the PSN store for PS3 and I have been trying to RTM on it for a while. I have installed what I thought were debug eboots but none will make my tools connect. I had a friend tell me I need an NPUB debug eboot but I don't know. I might sound like a noob but I just need help and hate to waste 60$ on a game that I can't mod on. Any help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.

By the way I am on 4.46.1 D-REX If that has anything to do with it.

If I do need an NPUB debug eboot, someone please link me to one because I have searched and have been unable to find one.

Wheelz1089_2

Have you try'ed a debug eboot, and try'ed to get the ProDG target manager to connect? the tool should connect no matter what and if it dont attach its the debug eboot. add iHc-XD on skype and ill try to help you.
01-25-2014, 12:58 AM #3
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by 039
Have you try'ed a debug eboot, and try'ed to get the ProDG target manager to connect? the tool should connect no matter what and if it dont attach its the debug eboot. add iHc-XD on skype and ill try to help you.

Wheelz1089_2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo