04-05-2014, 04:04 PM #1
Live14
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Im Banned on Ghost (Device ! ) ,
i really whant to play/Service some Ghost!
But i cant cause of the Banned device how do i UNBAN it ?
People said change your Mac-adres @ cID
but i really dont know how do i change the Mac-adres
Thanks.
04-05-2014, 04:09 PM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
If you think that your Mac Address is banned then follow this tutorial, it will guide you step by step on how to successfully change your mac address You must login or register to view this content. . But I highly believe you're console banned, this means you will need to get a new console ID. Remember: Console ID Selling/Trading/Buying is prohibited on NGU. So you'll have to find someone outside of NGU to sell/give you one. Good luck.
04-05-2014, 04:21 PM #3
Live14
Banned
but my problem is i cant change it to Dex cause the following reason : 8002F169
What should i do ?.
04-05-2014, 04:30 PM #4
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Live14 View Post
but my problem is i cant change it to Dex cause the following reason : 8002F169
What should i do ?.

Like I said I highly doubt this is a Mac Address issue, you're most likely console banned off of Ghosts meaning you'll need a new console id.
04-05-2014, 04:39 PM #5
Live14
Banned
weird cause i change the cid always and it still saying : Device stuff banned :/
But Thanks
04-06-2014, 01:30 AM #6
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Live14 View Post
Hi Im Banned on Ghost (Device ! ) ,
i really whant to play/Service some Ghost!
But i cant cause of the Banned device how do i UNBAN it ?
People said change your Mac-adres @ cID
but i really dont know how do i change the Mac-adres
Thanks.

Device ban means you wont be able use the console id you are on for ghosts anymore but you still can use it for other games. Now what you need to do is get another console id from somewhere/someone.

The following user thanked ImSooCool for this useful post:

zSunriseModz
04-06-2014, 07:17 AM #7
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Like I said I highly doubt this is a Mac Address issue, you're most likely console banned off of Ghosts meaning you'll need a new console id.

what is the best method to avoid ghosts 1.10 console device ban by useing dex?
please tell me, thanks.
04-10-2014, 12:12 AM #8
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
Ok i got a cuestion how you no when you mac adrres is ban??? Device ban is consola id ban so mac adrres ban what is the worl for thad mac adrres ban ? O another mesage in the ps3 thd say yo mac adrres is fuck please tell me sorry my ingles is bad i from cuba thx you
04-10-2014, 12:20 AM #9
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
Ok i got a cuestion how you no when you mac adrres is ban??? Device ban is consola id ban so mac adrres ban what is the worl for thad mac adrres ban ? O another mesage in the ps3 thd say yo mac adrres is fuck please tell me sorry my ingles is bad i from cuba thx you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo