04-26-2014, 02:43 PM #1
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know a way to unconsole ban a pse from ghosts?
Rogero 4.50 v1.01 CFW (CEX) please help and did the fix the anti ban?
04-26-2014, 03:28 PM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
You will have to change your console ID to one that hasn't been banned off of Ghosts. There is no possible way (at the moment) to unban your console ID off of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
04-26-2014, 03:58 PM #3
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
You will have to change your console ID to one that hasn't been banned off of Ghosts. There is no possible way (at the moment) to unban your console ID off of Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Why all of a sudden the ban? I used mods fine and today I got banned. Anti ban patched?
04-26-2014, 03:59 PM #4
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bli View Post
Why all of a sudden the ban? I used mods fine and today I got banned. Anti ban patched?

They've been banning consoles (console ID's) for over a month already off of Call of Duty: Ghosts. They started banning mac addresses as well, meaning you could be mac address banned off of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
04-28-2014, 11:07 PM #5
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post

I have a new Console ID, I have changed PSID and mac address and it is still CID banned...
04-29-2014, 08:04 PM #6
Originally posted by Modz View Post
I have a new Console ID, I have changed PSID and mac address and it is still CID banned...

Even though you have a new CID, it may be banned already. Tell whoever you bought the CID from that it was banned and if they can send you another. If not just dispute on PayPal as unauthorized transaction, as PayPal doesn't cover e-goods or services.
04-30-2014, 12:20 AM #7
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Blazer08 View Post
Even though you have a new CID, it may be banned already. Tell whoever you bought the CID from that it was banned and if they can send you another. If not just dispute on PayPal as unauthorized transaction, as PayPal doesn't cover e-goods or services.

I got it from a friend. He said Blackops2 wasnt banned and ghost wasnt banned. Black ops 2 was CID banned so I bypassed it by changing PSID and mac address, it was just ghost that is still banned...
04-30-2014, 01:51 AM #8
Originally posted by Modz View Post
I got it from a friend. He said Blackops2 wasnt banned and ghost wasnt banned. Black ops 2 was CID banned so I bypassed it by changing PSID and mac address, it was just ghost that is still banned...

He was most likely wrong, or it was just a public CID. Maybe he got it banned after giving it to you. Also change your ip. I think ghosts tracks it.
04-30-2014, 02:21 AM #9
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Blazer08 View Post
He was most likely wrong, or it was just a public CID. Maybe he got it banned after giving it to you. Also change your ip. I think ghosts tracks it.

My IP is forever changing automatically after a while. Ill just try another CID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo