05-12-2014, 08:40 PM #1
Journey719
ⒶNAЯCHY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so 1.download bluestacks and the latest Ghosts app (not what you think as far as I know I am the first to try this) then run it. 2. Run cheat engine 6.3 (newest) go to edit, click settings, go to Scan settings and check the MEM_MAPPED box.3 Go to debugger options and choose - use kernel mode debugger as debugger method. 4.go to extra and check all of the CE Kernel Routines. (do not check - enable use of process watcher) now click okay. 5.click on the pc icon with a magnifying glass blinking red and green in the to left corner of the screen. 6. Scroll all the way to the top of running processes and choose 00000000-[Physical Memory] then press open. 7. Go to value type and choose string 8. Click in the text field and type your clan tag (make it something that won't be found normally in memory) and click First Scan 9. Once all results have loaded click one of the addresses in the list then press Ctrl+a 10. All addresses should be hilighted, now click the red arrow on the bottom right of the highlited list. 11. Click one of the addresses in the bottom window now and press Ctrl+a then Spacebar, all values should be highlited and boxes checked, now RIGHT CLICK on one of the values Go to change record then value and type in what you want to change it too. All address values should now be changed.12. Now check if your clan tag anywhere in the app has changed (top left menu,my profile,my clan, etc.) chances are it changed one of these, if not go to new scan and start from step 8 again and you will get it eventuallly.

Oddly enough the amount it finds increases significantly every time you change it and search for your original clan tag again, I think it may be some sort of protection from finding the right address to alter. I have been able to change the clan tag in every spot on the app except for the text field where you type it so that it can be saved. Does any one have any Ideas? I think I'm on to something here but the more I search the slower the program runs because I'm messing with too many values and it even crashed my computer once.Reaper
05-13-2014, 01:28 AM #2
Journey719
ⒶNAЯCHY
Update: I actually ended up getting to the point where I changed the text field, it just doesn't actually show it visually changing then when you try and save it, it still says clan tag not valid. I'm sure that somebody a little more experienced than me could do it. And it's better to search clan tag, change clan tag, save, search for change. (The way your normally supposed to do it.)
05-13-2014, 03:07 AM #3
coreconfusion
I defeated!
i really just dont even have the energy to read through all these random steps that are all jammed together
05-13-2014, 07:04 PM #4
Journey719
ⒶNAЯCHY
Originally posted by coreconfusion View Post
i really just dont even have the energy to read through all these random steps that are all jammed together

If you already know how to use cheat engine all you really need to read is the minor changes for the settings in the beginning. and they are not really jammed together, they are very precise for idiots. If you follow step by step you can't fail.
05-13-2014, 09:05 PM #5
xMiLeZz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Journey719 View Post
Okay so 1.download bluestacks and the latest Ghosts app (not what you think as far as I know I am the first to try this) then run it. 2. Run cheat engine 6.3 (newest) go to edit, click settings, go to Scan settings and check the MEM_MAPPED box.3 Go to debugger options and choose - use kernel mode debugger as debugger method. 4.go to extra and check all of the CE Kernel Routines. (do not check - enable use of process watcher) now click okay. 5.click on the pc icon with a magnifying glass blinking red and green in the to left corner of the screen. 6. Scroll all the way to the top of running processes and choose 00000000-[Physical Memory] then press open. 7. Go to value type and choose string 8. Click in the text field and type your clan tag (make it something that won't be found normally in memory) and click First Scan 9. Once all results have loaded click one of the addresses in the list then press Ctrl+a 10. All addresses should be hilighted, now click the red arrow on the bottom right of the highlited list. 11. Click one of the addresses in the bottom window now and press Ctrl+a then Spacebar, all values should be highlited and boxes checked, now RIGHT CLICK on one of the values Go to change record then value and type in what you want to change it too. All address values should now be changed.12. Now check if your clan tag anywhere in the app has changed (top left menu,my profile,my clan, etc.) chances are it changed one of these, if not go to new scan and start from step 8 again and you will get it eventuallly.

Oddly enough the amount it finds increases significantly every time you change it and search for your original clan tag again, I think it may be some sort of protection from finding the right address to alter. I have been able to change the clan tag in every spot on the app except for the text field where you type it so that it can be saved. Does any one have any Ideas? I think I'm on to something here but the more I search the slower the program runs because I'm messing with too many values and it even crashed my computer once.Reaper

I tried messing with bluestacks and cheatengine earlier today too, without success. I had clan with clantag [^2$] and it got patched on 1.12. It still shows the [^2$] on cod app but ingame its [ 2$] without green color after the patch. I want to change the tag from [ 2$] to [$] but seems to be impossible :(
05-15-2014, 06:52 AM #6
Journey719
ⒶNAЯCHY
Originally posted by xMiLeZz View Post
I tried messing with bluestacks and cheatengine earlier today too, without success. I had clan with clantag [^2$] and it got patched on 1.12. It still shows the [^2$] on cod app but ingame its [ 2$] without green color after the patch. I want to change the tag from [ 2$] to [$] but seems to be impossible :(

How did you successfully save the money symbol? Did you find the string value that restricts you from saving unauthorized characters and change it to authorize them? All I was trying to do was save unauthorized characters which apparently you succeeded in.
05-16-2014, 02:27 PM #7
xMiLeZz
Bounty hunter
How did you successfully save the money symbol? Did you find the string value that restricts you from saving unauthorized characters and change it to authorize them? All I was trying to do was save unauthorized characters which apparently you succeeded in.

I put my clantag as [^2$] when Ghosts was released (before the app was patched). Now I want my clantag just [$] no colors but can't.
05-17-2014, 07:29 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
Okay so 1.download bluestacks and the latest Ghosts app (not what you think as far as I know I am the first to try this) then run it. 2. Run cheat engine 6.3 (newest) go to edit, click settings, go to Scan settings and check the MEM_MAPPED box.3 Go to debugger options and choose - use kernel mode debugger as debugger method. 4.go to extra and check all of the CE Kernel Routines. (do not check - enable use of process watcher) now click okay. 5.click on the pc icon with a magnifying glass blinking red and green in the to left corner of the screen. 6. Scroll all the way to the top of running processes and choose 00000000-[Physical Memory] then press open. 7. Go to value type and choose string 8. Click in the text field and type your clan tag (make it something that won't be found normally in memory) and click First Scan 9. Once all results have loaded click one of the addresses in the list then press Ctrl+a 10. All addresses should be hilighted, now click the red arrow on the bottom right of the highlited list. 11. Click one of the addresses in the bottom window now and press Ctrl+a then Spacebar, all values should be highlited and boxes checked, now RIGHT CLICK on one of the values Go to change record then value and type in what you want to change it too. All address values should now be changed.12. Now check if your clan tag anywhere in the app has changed (top left menu,my profile,my clan, etc.) chances are it changed one of these, if not go to new scan and start from step 8 again and you will get it eventuallly.

My PC is crashing everytime I click "first scan" o.O
05-17-2014, 11:00 PM #9
I'm able to force values to stick on iOS, so I may be able to do this.
I'm downloading the app right now, I'll keep you updated OP.
05-18-2014, 09:43 PM #10
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Purdradrix View Post
I'm able to force values to stick on iOS, so I may be able to do this.
I'm downloading the app right now, I'll keep you updated OP.

How are you doing it on iOS?
I had the idea to but didn't know how to do it. Let me know if you get it working!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo