09-03-2014, 08:34 AM #1
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i just got console banned on ghosts and i managed to retrieve a cid from my dead ps3 and i dont want that cid to get banned on ghosts aswell so can anyone who is kind enough, send me the links of the tools and eboots etc to use and the way to connect my tools (i.e Online or offline). Please help me out guys i dont want to get this cid banned and really scared to hop on ghosts because i dont want to get banned again thanks.
09-03-2014, 04:48 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
Hey guys i just got console banned on ghosts and i managed to retrieve a cid from my dead ps3 and i dont want that cid to get banned on ghosts aswell so can anyone who is kind enough, send me the links of the tools and eboots etc to use and the way to connect my tools (i.e Online or offline). Please help me out guys i dont want to get this cid banned and really scared to hop on ghosts because i dont want to get banned again thanks.

The only TOOL working confirmed by many people is this one by Raw and Cool You must login or register to view this content.

You have to pay for it + the method of use is in there too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo