09-06-2016, 05:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have made my rtm tool so far so good now i just need to do extinction modes but i keep getting an error while doing it and need help i am using visual studios and have asked 2 members of staff but no reply yet (probably busy) the error i keep getting is this

Error CS1061 'object' does not contain a definition for 'SetMemory' and no extension method 'SetMemory' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

i have*referenced*the 2 things i need to use*which*is

ps3tmapi_net
and*
ps3lib

the code im trying to use

private void linkLabel3_LinkClicked(object sender, LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs e)
{
if (this.linkLabel30.Text == "Invisible Off")
{
byte[] buffer = new byte[1] { (byte)114 };
this.PS3.SetMemory(14699249U, buffer);
this.linkLabel30.Text = "Invisible On";
}
else
{
if (!(this.linkLabel30.Text == "Invisible On"))
return;
byte[] buffer = new byte[1] { (byte)9 };
this.linkLabel30.Text = "Invisible Off";

its not accepting the ps3.setmemory part

if anyone can help me i would appreciate it whoever can help me sort this out will get put into credits Smile thanks in advance.
Last edited by I-MOD-SO-WHAT ; 09-06-2016 at 06:12 AM. Reason: added info
09-16-2016, 12:35 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
If your trying to lobby host mods with tmapi your gonna need RPC functions You must login or register to view this content.
09-18-2016, 01:47 AM #3
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by WHAT View Post
i have made my rtm tool so far so good now i just need to do extinction modes but i keep getting an error while doing it and need help i am using visual studios and have asked 2 members of staff but no reply yet (probably busy) the error i keep getting is this

Error CS1061 'object' does not contain a definition for 'SetMemory' and no extension method 'SetMemory' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

ps3tmapi_net
and*
ps3lib

private void linkLabel3_LinkClicked(object sender, LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs e)
{
{
}
else
{
return;

if anyone can help me i would appreciate it whoever can help me sort this out will get put into credits Smile thanks in advance.

These look like they have been decomplied out of another tool but i could probably guess what your problem is...

first off :
14699249U Is 0xE04AF1 converter to hex

Secondly:
0xE04AF1 is part of the gentity struct and it is the player model for client 0 so when you are trying to use this offset you are seting it for client 0.

You need to multiply it by whatever client number the host is (you) and the size of the gentity struct.

Gentity size (next client) - 0x280

0xE04AF1 + (5 * 0x280) - so this for example is for client 5

Clients go from 0 - 17 so you can times 0x280 by whatever client to get the offset for that selectedclient.

To get the host client number you are going to have to get a function for that i can send u it tomorrow when im on my laptop

Peace out
09-18-2016, 01:50 AM #4
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
If your trying to lobby host mods with tmapi your gonna need RPC functions You must login or register to view this content.

Its most likely not because of this, he is using a offset for client 0 when he is probably a different client.

14699249U Into hex is 0xE04AF1 which is the player model in gentity struct
09-18-2016, 01:52 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Its most likely not because of this, he is using a offset for client 0 when he is probably a different client.

14699249U Into hex is 0xE04AF1 which is the player model in gentity struct

Yeah i just caught on to it, Good shit on noticing it though keep it up

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

S63
11-11-2016, 12:25 AM #6
sorry not been on internet in forever i can confirm i never decompiled another rtm tool wouldnt know were to start on that lol as soon as i get my laptop back up and running i will be carrying on with the tool not like many people would use it anyway so would appreciate the help in any way. thanks for the replies.
12-25-2016, 06:07 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by WHAT View Post
i have made my rtm tool so far so good now i just need to do extinction modes but i keep getting an error while doing it and need help i am using visual studios and have asked 2 members of staff but no reply yet (probably busy) the error i keep getting is this

ps3tmapi_net
and*
ps3lib

{
{
}
else
{
return;

Are you still having issues or was your situation solved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo